No announcement yet.

Oxers EG civic sedan -- Jessica -- once known as UMAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you consider dick in vag rubbing, then yes.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Couple pics before I pull it apart for new gearbox/RWC...

Comment

very sick stance bro

Comment

are you just getting a second hand box from the wrekers?

Can't wait till Jessica is regoed (y)
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Jesus this thing is tits

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
            ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
              was she a low red head that rubbed alot?
              This. except for the red hair. She was more blonde.
              Originally posted by Oxer
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                are you just getting a second hand box from the wrekers?

Can't wait till Jessica is regoed (y)
                Nope.. Fully rebuilt one. + Brand new clutch... no point in throwing a secondhand box in that will let go soon...

Comment

So progress has been pretty lacking.

I got a pair of type R rear calipers, so the rear will be finally converted, at the moment its wound all the way up on the coils with stock dc2 type R wheels on it...

The engine in it was supposedly reconditioned before I bought the car. Whoever did it had no idea and should be shot. The water pump in it was about 2 years old, but seaping, and the timing belt looked like it had never been changed. the cam seals had been changed, but were from a single cam, which are bigger, so naturally the oil was leaking like a mofo out of there.

Clutch was about 65-70% gone, so we are changing that out, box is being swapped out for a reconditioned one aswell. The most amazing part of the car though was the rear engine mount that also connects to the gearbox. There are 5 main bolts, all were loose, to the point where two of them have actually stripped the thread in the block. The bracket was also cracked due to the movement, so it is being replaced. the block has to be redrilled and re tapped to accomidate some larger bolts now, and the new bracket modified.

Rocker cover seals and spark plug O rings are all getting changed out aswell.. The dizzy in it was a taiwanese and had a noisy bearing, so a second hand genuine one was used, reconditioned with the coil and igniter from my old one. It also had some aftermarket bosh leads. Pieces of shit. When it comes to honda, nothing will ever beat genuine. The car was also off timing at the dizzy, which made it sluggish through the rev range, so it will be good to feel smooth and consistent power.

It was meant to be booked in for rego this friday just passed, but due to the threaded block issue, its not ready. Booked in for the 30th of november. Should be all back to the lows by the 7th of Dec with any luck.

/wall of text.

One pic.

Comment

*Buys civic
                    *Buys [NOTMAD] plates

lol,

sucks bout the extra shiz you gotta do, but its progressing which is all that counts.

Comment

• Should do it hahaha

Id even chip in $100 on the plates if you did ROFL

Comment

• digsssss it.
                        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1378227303

Comment

• ohh you fucker!! this is sweet lookin man

Comment

• Haha.. If you ever find an EG Sedan model, You know I want it!

So a smallish update.. I ordered this just over a month ago.

A lip from a 'Reputable' company in the US....

Whats that I hear you say? "Ox, you dont own a firebird!" No shit. Its meant to be a jdm sir lip. I also ordered a block off plate for the antenna, But it was nowhere to be seen. Logically, I would have thought it would be in the pouch with the paperwork since its so small, but apparently us Aussies are on a different wavelength to you guys.

Heat might bring it back, But it will never sit properly... And the funniest part is the shipping cost more then the god damn lip. I sent an email to the company 2 days ago... Apparently emails take up to a week to get through to you guys.... It may get lost in the electronic mail sorting office, so Im guessing I will never hear back.

I still love the StanceWorks famiglia, and will pay a visit to this company when I come over, just to tell them how shit they are in person Hopefully if I get shot they make it count, I'd better make that visit last on my trip, cause I might get deported.

Comment

• ^^ that is some king kong sized bull shit.

had that happen with a set of JDM bumpers for my 4dr back in 06. but it was a large part, we heated it, and it worked find

Comment

• Yeah... tthe only thing is that the top edge of the lip is meant to sit flush 100% with the bar... I guarentee it wont now, itll always look like shit.

Im currently in the process of sourcing some direct from japan, no more of this bullshit dealings with dodgey cunts.

Dealing direct with fellow aussies = WIN cause we all **** everyone the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X