Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

elaborate. now. pleaze.

Comment

i did, he is building the egg properly, no time limits, no rushing ect ect.

Comment

Originally posted by vishes View Post
        elaborate. now. pleaze.
        The blue hatch.

iz gone, ded, gg.
        Last edited by Oxer; 05-09-2013, 05:34 AM.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

wow !
          sigpic

Comment

Whoh, I feel bad now that you wrote so much to elaborate for me oxer. Seems a long journey but it would definitely pay off in the long run for sure. And what fun would there be if you rushed a project?

That post shall be linked to all questions asked in the future. Fin.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              To build a car that handles amazingly, has plenty of power, and sits around 50mm off the ground doesnt happen over night.
              sounds like supercar specs that
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

All good guys, I understand everyones anticipation. Once its done, It wont be that special, but Im building it the way I want to, to be able to put down rediculous lap times and still look better then any car on the track while doing it haha

So back to THIS build...

Picking up calipers tomorrow, and Doing most of the body work on it this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  sounds like supercar specs that
                  Haha pretty much! Might even throw some built in air jacks on it, since Ill have a hard time getting a regular jack under it.

Comment

So back to this build.

Picked up the rear calipers last week, gave them a degrease..

And I also found some JDM flat sidemarkers I had stashed away..

So today, after sleeping 3 hours (late night crew meet), I got up and started doing the guards. First time Ive ever actually used a proper roller, I usually use a piece of pipe, so I didnt know what to expect. I knew the car wasnt Immaculate and has been resprayed at some stage so I prepared for the worst.

The front guards had bog (bondo) in them, and the left rear arch had a bit of rust in it, so they didnt come out as clean as I hoped. Being a budget build, I really dont care

Before and after pics of each corner:

Front right (already damaged guard):

Rear right:

Front left:

Rear left:

Considering I tried to get as much as I could out of them, It came up not too bad. If it were a slight roll it would have been mickey mouse, but gotta pull to fit 9"s and 9.5"s with neg offsets

Only problem is, if they arent rolled enough, I have to resort to hammer, cause once all the type r suspension is on, the guard roller wont fit in there... Ill see how I go though.

Comment

i was gona call ya yesterday to see if you need any help today, but realised i have work today
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

All good man, thanks anyways.

Comment

so when u wanna do my ek????????

Comment

When you and I both have time haha!

Let me know!!

Comment

pull up the back sets and see how much coins u find put you in budget again cant wit to see this finished

Comment

Originally posted by bryan3976 View Post
                                pull up the back sets and see how much coins u find put you in budget again cant wit to see this finished
                                i found a lego pirate hat under my seat

i want updates! I wish i had something like the blue eg i could just stash in the garage and take my time with. My car being a daily really limits me.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Working...
                                X