No announcement yet.

Oxers EG civic sedan -- Jessica -- once known as UMAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so we un masked it, put some stuff back on so that it gets it out of the garage, after this shot, we cleaned it out.

the day after, we started moving things.

Toli the sick kent strapping her down, and until im done on his car, this is one of the last updates Ill be doing.

Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• patrick is so appropriately placed. highly anticipating updates.

Comment

• good shit ox. love the strut towers.

need to do mine haha

Comment

• I spy custom m7s

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• I like the 2 tone thing. I was wanting to do it with my yellow wagon, but not sure I can be arsed spending the money on it now with our new rape laws most likely coming in, meaning a 2nd offence for excessive noise = a crushing....and there's no point point having a quiet rotor, so who knows what I'll do with it.

I was thinking white outside and a nice metallic brown bay, similar to the brown on my RS'.....something away from the overtly bright colours but still unique. Bright magenta would be my pick if you wanted something in your face. My only thing with picking a factory(ish) colour to do the bay is it looks like the bay has been left the old colour of the car(in your case red) and might not stand out as much with all the custom work.

Comment

• First pic is killer ox !

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
                patrick is so appropriately placed. highly anticipating updates.
                Updates are ages away while Im working on Toli's s13. In the mean time Im gathering parts and will most likely start putting the engine together etc.

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                I spy custom m7s
                not sure where you have been..... They aren't new.

Originally posted by Beware View Post
                I like the 2 tone thing. I was wanting to do it with my yellow wagon, but not sure I can be arsed spending the money on it now with our new rape laws most likely coming in, meaning a 2nd offence for excessive noise = a crushing....and there's no point point having a quiet rotor, so who knows what I'll do with it.

I was thinking white outside and a nice metallic brown bay, similar to the brown on my RS'.....something away from the overtly bright colours but still unique. Bright magenta would be my pick if you wanted something in your face. My only thing with picking a factory(ish) colour to do the bay is it looks like the bay has been left the old colour of the car(in your case red) and might not stand out as much with all the custom work.
                qld sucks for its laws, but its only a matter of time before the other states follow suit.

The colour I've decided on is far from factory

Comment

• yeah i remember when they debut on the legend, but i thought you was foreshadowing the civic wheels

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Dan(OX) your pics are tits! Good job!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                      yeah i remember when they debut on the legend, but i thought you was foreshadowing the civic wheels
                      Nah I have like 3 other sets of wheels for the civic lol.....

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      Dan(OX) your pics are tits! Good job!
                      thanks.

Comment

• looks awesome dude

Comment

• looks great, can't wait to see it all finished!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            qld sucks for its laws, but its only a matter of time before the other states follow suit.

The colour I've decided on is far from factory
                            It sure does, a drunk gets 4 chances before having their car confiscated or crushed where us "hoons" cruising around in our noisy death machines only get the 2 chances!!!

I look forward to the seeing the colour....no doubt it'll be very nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                              It sure does, a drunk gets 4 chances before having their car confiscated or crushed where us "hoons" cruising around in our noisy death machines only get the 2 chances!!!
                              Wait. What?! What kind of ass backwards shit is that?
                              Sup. Call me Z.
                              My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post

I look forward to the seeing the colour....no doubt it'll be very nice!
                                At the end of the year/start of next/ once its all done Ill be driving up to qld to hang with the FFamily boys, Id love to take a peek at your collection while Im up there dude!

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                                Wait. What?! What kind of ass backwards shit is that?
                                straya cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X