My B5 passat... Not realy a build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris_newcoololdschool View Post
    nice ride, and get bags for sure :P Get yourself over to the UK part of the site and introduce yourself, were trying to get some activity down
    Bags are deffiniatly on the want list. Most likely they will be bought at some point. Where is the uk part? didnt know there was one.

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
    wow i like what you have done here. What kind of fabric and what kind of glue are you using does it bubble or come up ? I have had bad results trying to do interior trim i think im using the wrong adhesives.
    Just normal fabric? i dont know lol. I just used contact adicive. But out of a bottle instead of the spray stuff and pourd it on the origonal headlining and spread it out. Used the spray stuff on other cars a few times and it just comes down in the heat. But this has stayed up there perfect so far!

Originally posted by MatsBratberg View Post
    NICE! about the roof, did you take of the original headliner? thumb up for you man
    Thanks mate! nah the origonal headlining fabric is under this new fabric.

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
    my friend and i swapped the interior on his B5 and his research found that A4/S4 seats do not fit without fabrication. however, A6 stuff slides right in. we ended up using A6 front leathers and B5.5 rear leathers.
    I got told this on another forum. Dont think they did this interior in a a6 did they? Dont realy want leathers. Cheers for the info

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    Loving the carbon wraps,
    Cheers mate.

Instragram: @lukeybabes

Comment

Originally posted by LukeyBabes View Post
      I got told this on another forum. Dont think they did this interior in a a6 did they? Dont realy want leathers. Cheers for the info
      there are S6s. not really sure what the interior color options were on them though.
      025garage

Comment

thats a great looking B5.
        My Build

Comment

there are S6s. not really sure what the interior color options were on them though.
          Just a quick search ive seen they do do the style seat i want but not sure about the blue alcantara one i want.

Originally posted by besthaticouldo View Post
          thats a great looking B5.
          Thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by LukeyBabes View Post
            Just a quick search ive seen they do do the style seat i want but not sure about the blue alcantara one i want.
            if you really want the blue, i'd get some of the seats and fab up some rails. with both seats next to one another, you should be able to get it sorted out. my friend is only a little talented with a welder and has done seat conversions in under a couple of hours. the rears should just bolt right in.
            025garage

Comment

if you really want the blue, i'd get some of the seats and fab up some rails. with both seats next to one another, you should be able to get it sorted out. my friend is only a little talented with a welder and has done seat conversions in under a couple of hours. the rears should just bolt right in.
              Lol anything will fit if you cut it up and weld it in there. Prob what i will do though. Cheers mate.

Comment

I just bought some new wheels for it and will post up some pics when they get here from America. ;-)

Comment

New gear knob came earlier aswell!

IMG_1065 by lukeybabes, on Flickr

Comment

i simply love your car. Bentley theme is awsome especially those wheels. So clean! Keep it coming, ill be watching! big ups

Comment

I love fjord blue! Makes me miss mine

Comment

Very nice work! nice car and updates!!

Today i got my 97`Vw passat.... `the new daily` ill make a topic from mine to...

Currenty owned cars:
                        VW passat 3b 1997 daily on 19 inches
                        BMW E30 M3 S50B30 waiting for summer 2011

Comment

Love it all

Comment

I love your passat. I hope one day I'll make my car a topic. :P
                            where have you bought the gear knob?

Comment

Thanks guys.

Having abit of trouble with this fucking bastard on wheel whores at the moment! Still haven't received my new wheels. Over a month after paying!
                              Pretty certain that he's trying to scam me now so i just put in a claim on paypal and am on the hunt for new wheels again.

Comment

That sucks so hard man!! Hope you find new ones soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X