No announcement yet.

My B5 passat... Not realy a build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my new workshop! Had to bring all my junk down and forgot how much I had! lol. The fun part was towing my mk1 down because my car looked awesome towing a trailer. Hd to tow my mates new jetta down there as well.

And I jacked my car up to check the damage from the new lows and I head my exhaust blowing. Nothing really just a little wear.

I've worn through my flexi joint.

Instragram: @lukeybabes

Comment

• Thanks for the updates man, one of my favorite build threads. I miss the bentley's though

Comment

• one of my favorite passats, deff miss the bentlys but love the new rover wheels, wish i coulda grabbed those 5 spokes tho
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• nice
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Wow, unbelievable the difference from start to where you are now. Your interior came out amazing. Can you provide more info on what you did please?

Comment

• Thanks guys! Think I said somewhere what I did with the interior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic. View Post
                Thanks for the updates man, one of my favorite build threads. I miss the bentley's though
                +1

Love your passat Inspiring for my jetta's interior
                Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• this is one of my favorite threads!

Comment

• Thanks guys!

Comment

• Love this car and build...

I would like to make my interior as your's before with turquise

What kind of material dit u use? bought it on internet?

Greetz from NL...
                      Daniel

Currenty owned cars:
                      VW passat 3b 1997 daily on 19 inches
                      BMW E30 M3 S50B30 waiting for summer 2011

Comment

• really nice how it is now...and the MK1...one of my old dreams...maybe some day

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

• Originally posted by DutchM3S50 View Post
                          Love this car and build...

I would like to make my interior as your's before with turquise

What kind of material dit u use? bought it on internet?

Greetz from NL...
                          Daniel
                          Thanks! Its was just material from a local fabric shop. So good luck finding it on the internet. No idea who made it or anything.

Originally posted by a3 german View Post
                          really nice how it is now...and the MK1...one of my old dreams...maybe some day
                          Thanks! Currently doing the wiring for the ABF on throttle bodies engine conversion in the mk1. Almost finished the wiring on it.

Comment

• I finally got round to changing my coolant bottle and thermostat today. And while I was waiting for the engine to cool down so I could drain with without burning myself I wound the coilovers down 10mm. ;-) Although I was disappointed after leaving my workshop that I didn't scrape on the country road so may have to go a bit lower tomorrow.

When I opened the bonnet I found that my VW badge on the engine cover has gone missing . Will have to go to VW on monday and get me a new one and glue it down! lol.

Before

Made a mess of my floor taking the coolant out. lol

Few little battle scars

After

45mm thread left! Will be less tomorrow!

And I noticed a nice big dent in the top of my struts! Time for a notch!

And really need to change this because its really annoying me! Will chop the new one about and move it up into that MASSIVE tunnel to protect it!

Comment

• I really like the way this is coming along. I know people have asked before and they have been talked about but what are the specs of those wheels? Also I've been having issues with my UCAs hitting the rain tray(?) and am interested to see how you'll notch it.... My friends and I were thinking of going under the car and hammering the piss out of that area to bubble the metal out. I've seen some pictures of other B5's with those cuts made and it didn't look so great. Keep it coming!
                              Cactus Green B5 A4.

Comment

• The wheels are 18x8j 5x120pcd Et 57

Im gonna notch it by cutting a hole really neat like this

Then welding a domed bit of metal over it like so.

Comment

Working...
                                X