• Show
Clear All

• Bentleys were the shit
    Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• Other set of land rover wheels sold today. Chuffed.

Also I got some new wings ready for the paint tidy up. ;-)
      Rust free. Just a couple tiny dents that i marked up and smacked them out.

Also bought a present for my project car. Cant wait till next month. Gonna start renting a workshop and move the mk1 down there to work on.

Little bit of damage on it. Below picture being the worst. Looks like someone tried to smash it out with a lump hammer. Will be sorted.

Instragram: @lukeybabes

Comment

• Probably shouldn't of just bought these. Should of used the money on painting my wings and boot. Especially with edition coming up.
        Damn it. Ah well. The judges don't car about rust right? haha.

1.5 inch dishes. So I can do 8j on the front with the original dishes, and 8.5j on the rear.

Comment

• Those wheels are sweet as daffy duck mate.. Pure turtle dove for them I say
          Nu va du smart..

Comment

• New dishes turned up today from Germany. They are painted which I did not see in the pictures. Striped the paint off one and luckily the paint isn't hiding anything.

Stripped the paint off of one.

Comment

• Strip, polish, polish, polish, polish, polish, assemble wheel. Repeat.
              Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
              Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
                Strip, polish, polish, polish, polish, polish, assemble wheel. Repeat.
                Haha. Don't remind me. Please.

Comment

• If anyone took any pictures of my Passat at edition then feel free to post them up in here
                  I have a few hundred from the Sunday so will take a while to go through and edit them.

Fully detailed ready for edition.

Bought some new genuine bits including new expansion tank to tidy up the engine bay and the US side markers.

Last edited by LukeyBabes; 09-07-2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Nice. Post some edition coverage up or a link please. Unfortunately that show is a little far for me, but I always here is awesome
                    Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
                    Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
                      Nice. Post some edition coverage up or a link please. Unfortunately that show is a little far for me, but I always here is awesome
                      It is a good show! I will post a few of my pics when I get round to editing them. Jordan did a good write up on the stance works blog though.

Comment

• Awesome ....

Comment

• looks great!

love the carbon details

Comment

• Thanks guys. I only did the carbon vynal wrap because the trim was looking a bit scratched. Tidied it up a lot!

Oh and I forgot to mention. My exhaust flex joint has worn through so my exhaust is blowing. lol. Need to cut and weld in a new bit. And raise it up a bit.

Comment

• This is sicck!! I like the colour. I really like the landrover wheels. Real simple clean designs. Good work

Comment

• Thanks dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X