Coop Gets Built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coop Gets Built

This is the build of my Jet Black 2003 MINI Cooper S. Shes got 125,000 miles on the clock believe it or not and is still running strong. My plans are to get this car LOW, I mean stupid low. Here is my mod list as of now. I will update as often as I can so feel free to leave comments on my progress.
    Mod List:
    Wheels & Tires
    5zigen Zr+520 18x7.5 et.42
    Bf-Goodrich G-Force Sport KDW 215-40R18
    Performance
    Alta v2.0 Cold Air Intake
    Alta Oil Catch Can
    MSD Spark Plug Wires
    B&M Short Shifter
    Exterior & Interior
    Belt-line, Scuttles & Gas Cap Blacked Out
    Rear diffuser stickers delete
    Rear wiper delete
    Rear seat delete (soon to be sticker bombed)
    Suspension
    Vmaxx Coilovers

The most recent mods I have done were the Vmaxx coilovers and the rear wiper delete. Me and Eric (HouseOf1817) got the rears in first without a problem and the rear is completely slammed. But the fronts were a different story. We discovered that the passenger side pinch bolt that holds the bottom part of the strut was sheared off. We tried to ez-out it but that broke off inside so now I am drilling out the whole thing and trying to keep the threads in good condition. The rear wiper was very easy, I just removed the wiper motor and clamped the end of the washer hose and i was good to go. I am going to plug the hole with a Bicycle Top-Cap. This is the part that goes on top of the steering rack. I am hoping to have the Stance dialed in by the August 1st Tristate Meet so I am working very hard to complete everything.

You can see the Ez-Out Inside the bolt.
    Red jetta 014.jpg

Heres where I am drilling it out from the other side.
    Red jetta 015.jpg

Anyone like rubbing? Alot?
    Red jetta 013.jpg

Rear wiper hole soon to be plugged.
    Red jetta 011.jpg

Wiper and motor.
    Red jetta 010.jpg

So I got the wiper plug in and started sticker bombing my rear seats. I need more stickers though.
    If anyone wants to send me some stickers or knows a good place that sells them in big packs shoot me a PM or email.

Nice, clean rear window
    Imported Photos 00281.jpg

"All Work And No Play Is No Good At All"
    Imported Photos 00282.jpg

Sticker bomb in progress
    Imported Photos 00283.jpg

Comment

Can't wait to see it with the fronts in. Love me some stanced Mini.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You shall see come sunday. I'm gonna be rubbing like a f**ktard on the way to jersey but after that my fenders should be subdued.

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
          If anyone wants to send me some stickers or knows a good place that sells them in big packs shoot me a PM or email.
          If you want some quality stickers you should go to www.stancedesign.com. You should check out his ride if you want to see a low MINI.
          Will design/build websites for wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Pir8 97 View Post
            If you want some quality stickers you should go to www.stancedesign.com. You should check out his ride if you want to see a low MINI.
            That's the inspiration right thurr, we were hoping for it to be at Englishtown for Waterfest and we never got to meet or see rally
            Originally posted by Kielan
            I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

Yeah, he didn't go to Waterfest this year. He'll definitely be at H2O.
              Will design/build websites for wheels

Comment

Coilovers are complete! Northeast meet tomorrow I should be able to get some pictures. I'm sitting perfect in the rear.

Comment

Working...
                X