X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok
    FUEL INJECTED SUICIDE MACHINE

Comment

• watched this go feom daily drivem clean ass street car to an all out v8 drift machone hahahaha this is awesomw

Low n' Slow
      Twitter/IG: ChicoChiefer
      1996 Saturn SW2 DD in progress
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=67883

Comment

• check out the full length video!!!

Comment

• dope video man, Congrats on chasing dreams bro

Comment

• Can't say I'm a fan of the new styling but I've been watching it all unfold on IG and it looks like you've been having a ball, so I can't fault you. Keep on keepin on buddy

Why the new shell?

Comment

• bloody hell that was a transformation. really cool that you decided to take a different route, but keep the car instead of just getting another/something else.
              Bagged E46 saloon/sedan build thread --->>> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55964

Instagram: thomwilliams_

Comment

• just replying because i know steve will take six years to get here.

new shell because the E30 had issues maintaining speed in drift due to old suspension setups. the E46 (much like the e36) has better squat/cambergain/abunchofshitidontcareabout properties that make it less snappy, more predictable and faster in drift.

also gives him the ability to run 275s in competition, due to the weight rating. The E30 is still being kept as a 'TOPP Car' (TOPP drift is our local drift company, they rent out tracks and throw drift days there. super cool stuff)
                FUEL INJECTED SUICIDE MACHINE

Comment

• haha thanks for replying devo, I know im the biggest slacker when it comes to my build thread, I want to start a blog or something for the new build but I feel like I'll forget to update it until its done, seems to be a bad habit of mine haha.

Definitely planning to have a bit more stance on the new car, arch flares again, hopefully some super meet fitment 275's on an 18x10.5 with aggressive offset and no camber out back, up front will be 235 or so on a 9 with a butload of camber and super low offset. I also want to do something special with aero but will have to see how funds go, wont be a cheap build.

Comment

Working...
                  X