X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh hai Steve<3, Stoff<3, Devo<3 and Geoff<3

David. - ScrapedCrusaders.com - Flickr

Comment

• Tell me please, what setup u use for 5x120?

Comment

• Your e30 is amazing, its an awesome build man keep it up.
        E30 Buildthread
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34177
        IG: Logyt

e28 sig by logyt, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by David. View Post
          Oh hai Steve<3, Stoff<3, Devo<3 and Geoff<3
          Hey dude!!! glad your finally on here.

Originally posted by valdeens View Post
          Tell me please, what setup u use for 5x120?
          Used adapters when I have 5x120 wheels. Current rs's are 4x100.

Originally posted by logyt View Post
          Your e30 is amazing, its an awesome build man keep it up.
          Thanks !

Comment

• Where can i get thoose adapters?

Comment

• Originally posted by valdeens View Post
              Where can i get thoose adapters?
              Adapters I got from adaptec, great high quality stuff.

Few pictures until I make some changes to the car.

Comment

• I was sorting my picture folders the other day and came across this

Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• VR6 Wheels on BMW good taste.

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

• I love to love this car!
                    Last edited by 244Brick; 01-07-2013, 10:07 AM.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by Raarasutra View Post
                      I was sorting my picture folders the other day and came across this

Thanks man!

Originally posted by hondarida5 View Post
                      VR6 Wheels on BMW good taste.
                      What do you mean vr6 wheels?

Comment

• This is one of my favorite cars off all time i cannot help but just stare at it. it is just so good i voted for you in the bmw performance car of the year aswell. I would love to do this to my e30 and it just make me want to make mine even better. keep up the great work.

A fan from Ireland
                        my build thread:
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...730#post930730

Comment

• Dude if an english guy starts talking to you at h20 that's me!haha I need to pick your brains about a fee sr related things if that's cool!?
                          Can't wait to see this thing in person!

Comment

• Originally posted by sam_wood View Post
                            Dude if an english guy starts talking to you at h20 that's me!haha I need to pick your brains about a fee sr related things if that's cool!?
                            Can't wait to see this thing in person!
                            Had to comment cause i see your from kinderhook haha, im from hudson! but he wont be there, asked a few weeks ago to see if there was going to be another e30 meet and he said he wouldnt be able to attend.
                            Instagram: @GregKline55

1999 M Coupe
                            1987 325e
                            1987 325IS

Comment

• Well, it's been a while, I've been busy since the last time I've posted in here and really been on the forum, sorry to keep everyone hanging, the car has changed a lot.

Well, I painted the car white for h2oi 2013, had a blast with my buddy danny painting the car and all my friends hanging out down in Ocean city.

After having a great time down there, I came back to Canada and decided I wanted to try sliding the car on the track, so I took my less then month old paint out for some fun at the track, of course still pretty hammered with a mix of rs's and borbet type A's and some stockers on the car.

Needless to say I had a blast, and was instantly hooked. I'd only ever messed around in parking lots before and the street but never on a track and actually linking corners consistently. The sr20 did awesome and the car had plenty of power to party.

So after this I decided the RS's needed to be sold, along with all my fancy interior stuff etc etc.

Still have this beautiful interior, no one has stepped up to pay the very reasonable 1000.00 I'm asking for this near perfect interior.

Wheels just recently sold after over a year of sitting on them, am waiting for the last payments before they are picked up, again had a hard time getting what the wheels were worth so I just held on to them.

So the winter of 2013/2014 I did a little work to make the car more suited for the track, got some wheels that I was fine with ruining if it came to it and raised the car a bunch so I could offroad lots.

With the plan to drift the car for the 2014 season, I had decided not to street drive it, welded diff + me wanted to drift all the time wouldn't have worked out for my license and my job working at Audi as a mechanic. So I set out to sell my daily mk4 jetta tdi and buy a truck and trailer to pull the car to the track and to competition.

Third drift event, was my first competition, I'd never competed,, also never tandemed, and still didn't have a hydro ebrake (or an ebrake at all for that matter)

I'd sold my MHW's in fear of breaking expensive and rare lights, picked up a wheel sponsor and got a bunch of XXR's I was willing to break and put on a big ol wang for my enjoyment and likely zero function.

Also ended up qualifying 7th and grabbing third place against some pro's at my first ever competition, awesome way to start the season.

Before every event and competition I worked on the car trying to make it easier and easier to drive and of course have tons of fun with.

In no order at all, Solid diff bushings, welded 3.73, solid subframe bushings, poly trailing arm bushings, e46 controls arms, rack spacers, raised the car a bunch, asd hydro, wildwood calipers and massive brackets.

Well mid way through the season I blew the sr20 and after lots of overheating and overall engine problems at the events so far I decided I wanted something different and budget friendly.

Wanting to do an ls series motor and not having a reasonable transmission option that didn't cost 3k, I bought a fox body mustang and in the span of under two weeks, had it running and at the next event ready to slide.

It was surprisingly slower but had a shitload of torque which made for good burnies

Check out my instagram @moneygangsteve there is a lot more on there, some video's etc.

I've bought a new shell for next season and will be competing in USdrift if all goes well. I will try to keep up with posting on here, but you can always find updates on my instagram @moneygangsteve or www.facebook.com/moneygangsteve

Also me and some friends are putting together some promotional stuff to get some sponsors on board for next season.

Also please check out this teaser video of the promo, full length will be released Nov. 15th!

Comment

• from street car to full blown flared, winged drift car

Comment

Working...
                                X