• Originally posted by sixty-nine-dime View Post

uh, im black.....
      still not funny, standard bs at this site.. not good
      -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
      -85 Saab 900 (Project)
      PhotoBlog
      Spotted In Narvik

Comment

• i dont see how its offensive... shit was on there long before he joined so i dont think hes going to edit it. its not aggressive or forwardly vulgar to anyone in particular. culture barrier might explain the confusion...
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Love this 510. I love 510s in general and would love to own a SR swapped 510 one day.
          As for this
          Get over it....its not directed at you so get off your high horse cause nobody really cares if you dont like it or are offended(as you seem to be the only one).
          3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

• LOVE THIS!! looks amazing. i want a 510
            513 OG

Comment

• Originally posted by 74low145 View Post
              ahem.. hem hem ahem...

than GTFO!!!
              my build is for people to enjoy my car. if u dont enjoy it or like it then the build isnt ment for u. simple as that
              as far as my car saying "nigga" on it, its none of ur concern. its my car and i shall write whatever my heart desires. any ways, for the real stanceworks members, im not getting the wheels i was supposed to get first guy flaked out. he had 13x7 mkII that would be perfect, and the second guy with 13x7 -10 hayshis flaed to, so im getting some more wheels tonight. same slotted mags that i have (im a huge fan, they give my car that old school race look that i like) but instead of 13x5.5 0 offset, theyre 14x7 -12, so they should sit nice with my fenders rather than being hella sunk. they will be painted white aso and wrapped in 195/45/14. not much stretch but i believe if ur gonna stretch a tire than u better be flush, and this 510 wont be that flush any time soon due to the rims being under then fender haha
              but i gaurantee they will look much better than what i have right now.
              pics of the rims will be up tonight for sure!!
              sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1378227303

Comment

• Pay no heed to 74low145, he`s from Narvik, they`re a breed of their own Haha, just kiddin`! Cool car, will look nice with the bigger slUts on it I`d polish them instead of painting them if i were you, but then again i`m a polish masochist :P

Comment

• Agreeed with paint duz give it the older look. Goes well with the patina too. Still looks ill!
                  513 OG

Comment

• i got the wheels. theyre perfect for what i want, some people might not agree with mags but whatever. shit happens. so theyre 14x7 -10 so i think im gonna end up cutting the inner lip out if rolling it doesnt work. will have the final answer tomorow tho!!
                    and ive also decided to wait till tomorow for any pics=]

Comment

• Originally posted by 74low145 View Post
                      Whaaaah. umadbro?
                      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• gonna cut the rear lip and reweld metal for the door and put spacers in the rear. fronts are perfect in my opinion. i dont want poke, not on this car any ways. ordering 165/55/14
                        should look perfect!!
                        still debating on whether to paint the wheels are not tho lol

Comment

• Polish them.
                          Stance-less

Comment

• Polish, definatly! Paint the insides of the slots white or something? Could look dope

Comment

• Fronts are perfect, space the rears and you'll be golden!

+1 for polish, and if you decide to paint the windows, paint them black.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• fuckkkkk more work for me i guess lol
                                tires should be here in a week or 2
                                and if i polish them i wont be painting anything

Comment

Working...
                                X