Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know something SW doesnt
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      i know something SW doesnt
      =]
      sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1378227303

Comment

• evan tell you i said hey?
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• no!!! that ass hole lol

Comment

• oh he posted on my wall from his cell. i replied back to him to tell you i said hi. i was like "he prolly wount know who the fuk i am so im gonna sound like a creeper" lol

Comment

• [QUOTE=sixty-nine-dime;200200]

stock ford escourt? or 240 stock rims?

Comment

• hahaha i probably wouldnt have known till i went on here. then it would have clicked. we did work today tho lol thats for sure

Comment

• [quote=1990si;388520]
                  Originally posted by sixty-nine-dime View Post

stock ford escourt? or 240 stock rims?
                  those were 240sx se wheels that i got for 50 bucks lol

Comment

• LOLOL, He told me he was shooting a car today, didnt know it was you <3. cant wait to see it....

BTW, you coming on saturday? Id love to get your car inside for the event.

Comment

• I really love your car. It looks so good in those new shots.

Are you coming out to the Tailored show in Tacoma or any of the big west coast shows? I want to see this thing in person.

Comment

• [quote=sixty-nine-dime;388522]
                        Originally posted by 1990si View Post

those were 240sx se wheels that i got for 50 bucks lol
                        i have a set of wheels look the same but there ford wheels

Comment

• sick 510 ... low as fu#k

Comment

• i have more goodies id share but iono if Evan would get mad

Comment

• evan would get mad lol and im pretty sure ill be there sat! hope i dont break anything:/

Comment

• wish i could be at some meets gotta take leave and come back. thinkin about trying to come back around the same time as that 1 meet in tacoma

Comment

Working...
                                X