• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ur car is sick by the way
    sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1378227303

Comment

• congrats man, bout damn time this car got a feature

Comment

• Love that last pic above. Got a high res of it by any chance?
        91 Golf Rebuild - slow as fuck right now

Comment

• love the rear view mirror. got one too.
          513 OG

Comment

• i really have no idea if i've poste here already but its worth a second if i have.

I fucking love this car. Saw it at NW built too.

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by dav3design View Post
              That looks dope! ^^^^
              what he said

Comment

• May seem like a dumb idea. But you should take a drive while recording it, I wanna see how often your front end bottoms out. lol Your frame is soo low! Love it man!

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

• Wow, car is phucking amazing.

The shakotan website is pretty cool too, they might like they way my wagon is going.

Hopefully one day, my wagon will own like this, lol.

Check it out sometime, haha.
                  My Wagon Thread Here

Comment

• Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                    May seem like a dumb idea. But you should take a drive while recording it, I wanna see how often your front end bottoms out. lol Your frame is soo low! Love it man!
                    haha the front doesnt buttom out much at all, the back is a different story. it just drags.
                    i was supposed to have a shoot for canibeat, stancenation, and nw-built today and stanceworks tomorow but due to the snow its gonna have to wait=[

Comment

• Originally posted by sixty-nine-dime View Post
                      haha the front doesnt buttom out much at all, the back is a different story. it just drags.
                      i was supposed to have a shoot for canibeat, stancenation, and nw-built today and stanceworks tomorow but due to the snow its gonna have to wait=[
                      Damn that's surprising lol, didn't think the rear would hit/drag before the front.

That sucks about the shoot, I can't wait for spring!

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

• not trying to promote any forums. just like the pics

Comment

• Love this car, makes me miss my 71 coupe with KA24de, these cars are tons of fun with the KA in there.

That last set of pics seriously makes me wanna see this driving down the street in person. Love it!
                          Current Project: 1988 535is --- Pics and Info When Its Worthy

Comment

• Originally posted by Slow_Ballin' View Post
                            Love this car, makes me miss my 71 coupe with KA24de, these cars are tons of fun with the KA in there.

That last set of pics seriously makes me wanna see this driving down the street in person. Love it!
                            whoa i had the exact same car in the same city? was it blue by any chance?

BTW love the car!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HEcreated487 View Post
                              Now this needs a build thread!!

^^ Aucken Fwesome
                              Ill try and get some pics for you, he had to relocate the rack and pinion make room for the diffs, transfer case etc etc. He just got some bad ass carbon risers for the the wrx wing on the trunk i was jus there today i wish i would have taken pics. Ill get u some though. He loves his fast suzukis
                              I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

• Sids photos are so sick, helo from tacoma love the Datsun

Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
                                [i]I love dressing up!

But no really, I like to look distinguished when I step out of the car. People are like, "wonder what he does for living."
                                I just reply, "your daughter, sir."

Massimo: You like the stance cars don't you?

Comment

Working...
                                X