No announcement yet.

My slow Widebody B6 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't mind them stupid fucks getting angry about a project taking time when it's not even their own project.
    Take the time you need to finish it, the only thing that matters is a amazing result on this project.

Good luck!

Comment

• suspension is finished. really just need to wait until he paints the engine bay so i can throw the motor in the car,

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• Ironic, I've been looking for b6 inspiration lately, and ended here..

Comment

• went a new direction with the front bumper. figured if it was going to take so long i might as well do it right. got something custom for the oetty front and rear that should be pretty nuts if i can pull it off.

my shop had 5 cars go to sema. there hasnt been any progress in a month. engine is in the car, though its not hooked up. once it was in i saw the need to improve some of the tuck and wiring. probably some powdercoating. hopefully i can bring in the new year with something new for you guys. i do have an update of all red taillights. not worth posting though. haha

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• How i felt when i realized this thread is still on going.

plz continue posting pics

Comment

• looks sweet mate, looking forward to seeing it in some paint!

Comment

• bump

lolololololol
                Vimeo/ twitter/ YouTube
                zwsphoto@Gmail.com

Comment

• Updates????
                  -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                  '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                  '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
                    How i felt when i realized this thread is still on going.

plz continue posting pics
                    +1 i love this thread, also because most of this has already happened.
                    Last edited by Kinghorn; 10-03-2013, 11:16 PM.

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

• Best Advice in this entire thread.

^^^^^ True that!

Originally posted by Mark Ostrowski View Post
                      jesus guys

widebody conversion, esp. the custom ones, take a lot of time and effort to complete, esp. when you're doing it yourself.

plus, when you work on a car for over a year and have it undrivable the whole time, you don't feel rushed to get it done, and the prospect of completion seems bleak.

ask me how i know.

quit harassing the guy, you guys bumped his thread like 10 times in the last six months if i remember correctly..stop bumping the damn thread, he will update it when he updates it.

Quality work takes time, and everybody has a life, its not like everyone can work on their cars 24/7..we are hobbyists.

...but seriously...sell this car and i'll kill you

Comment

• This has to be the most anticlimactic thread I have ever read.
                        15 pages of re-doing fenders multiple times then 2 years waiting for it to be painted. What the hell?
                        OP is never coming back. His unpainted car has now become a permanent feature of that paint shop.

Comment

• did it ever finish?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Ostrowski View Post
                            oh. mai. gawd. you have no idea how literally the same i feel. When i make a new account on bfc (i got banned) its sole purpose will be to post a single thread entitled "fuck you, that is all" with the subtext of "fuck you" enclosed, and a picture of my completed car.
                            Exactly my plan with nc.org (i got banned as well). None of them ever thought my car would even get as far as it's gotten. Let a lone how much further it's going to go.

Originally posted by High_5er
                            Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

• This thing is going to be badass, I cant wait to see it painted.

Comment

• haha shit this thread was bumped? I wouldn't be here to bump it unless I had updates, but it seems someone did. I literally finally paid the shop last weekend. I went out and bought a mini cooper S, so that is where i've been held up! He said before the year ends it should be done with bodywork, but you guys know me with deadlines!!!

The car was going to be painted FJ cruiser army green, but I have since changed my mind to something a little more neutral. I'll see you boys soon

in any case, having a blast in my mini

Widebody B6 build

Comment

Working...
                                X