No announcement yet.

Chasta = The A4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, haven't been on stanceworks for a while and suddenly all of this happened to your A4, nice job man

Nice location for the photo shoot btw, Merc wheels look dope!

Oh and please save the A6 and have a A4 and A6

Comment

• I'll do what I can sir lol. No promises since I just found out that the ART V8s bolt directly to the A4 5-speed
      Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
      Alex

Comment

• this is a sweet pic http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...66433370_n.jpg

dude, do the v8 swap man, fuck the a6. Put that v8 in the A4. I haven't seen it done before. I loved my car after I did my swap.
        Instagram: danimal._
        Mercedes Build Thread
        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
          this is a sweet pic http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...66433370_n.jpg

dude, do the v8 swap man, fuck the a6. Put that v8 in the A4. I haven't seen it done before. I loved my car after I did my swap.
          But I love all Audis! Cannot defile one without just cause, but if this trans keeps being an ass hole, it could happen
          Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
            I've wanted to polish them since I bought them. But now that they are on the car I think the machined lip works better with my brushed aluminum front grill. I have been looking for center caps though, which ones are you thinking of?
            I'm sorry for the late answer

the center caps I was talking about are these ones...mercedes have a lot of cool center caps, but on some amg wheels i like to see this:

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

• New pictures look awesome!

Instragram: @lukeybabes

Comment

• somebody knows how to handle their man

this pic right here is tits! great progress on your car man! I almost thought of getting a b5 myself, i might still. Who knows....
                sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

• Originally posted by a3 german View Post
                  I'm sorry for the late answer

the center caps I was talking about are these ones...mercedes have a lot of cool center caps, but on some amg wheels i like to see this:

lol I was looking at the same ones! But I also would like to get the Audi badge in the wheels if possible. AMG Audi wtf?? lol
                  Originally posted by LukeyBabes View Post
                  New pictures look awesome!
                  thank you sir! I'm always buggin Allen for more pics and more shoots
                  Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
                  somebody knows how to handle their man

this pic right here is tits! great progress on your car man! I almost thought of getting a b5 myself, i might still. Who knows....
                  hahahha I started posting this pic, then 2 weeks later I realized some guy was getting probably what was coming to him. And B5's are great cars, but you better be mechanically inclined, as they can throw a fit every once in a while. I get a random code sometimes, only happens like once every couple 1000 miles so I don't worry about it much.
                  Alex

Comment

But I love all Audis! Cannot defile one without just cause, but if this trans keeps being an ass hole, it could happen
                    na dude, sacrifice it. The weaker must die for the stronger to live
                    Mercedes Build Thread
                    Falcon Build Thread

Comment

na dude, sacrifice it. The weaker must die for the stronger to live
                      This sumbitch has his persuasion hat on
                      Alex

Comment

This sumbitch has his persuasion hat on
                        I'm only saying what you're thinking...
                        Mercedes Build Thread
                        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

I'm only saying what you're thinking...
                          Well. The A6 is getting heart and spine surgery this weekend. As long as my tailbone decides to stop hurting.
                          Alex

Comment

yeah, I kinda talked him into buying that car, and now he dishonors me by keeping it stock.
                            That bastard!! new pics look awesome by the way
                            '13 Civic
                            4x4 until not poor

Comment

• I think i was the person most excited to see the AMG wheels go on. constantly hounding, and Alex waited and waited, wanted everything to fit perfect. I think i may have gotten to him, he hates this fitment, but the rest of us can agree its perfect
                              -Strictly Pleasure-
                              ★AGGRESSIVE STREET★VIOLENT STYLE★

Comment

• Originally posted by LowDirtyBastard View Post
                                I think i was the person most excited to see the AMG wheels go on. constantly hounding, and Alex waited and waited, wanted everything to fit perfect. I think i may have gotten to him, he hates this fitment, but the rest of us can agree its perfect
                                Dirty bastard. psh you not even low
                                Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X