No announcement yet.

Chasta = The A4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im down for people hanging out man, so its whatever lolol just meeting other SW members is nice

Comment

Still makes me cringe. Everytime something broke or needed replaced I got mad.

My sister wrecked mine, she was okay, so it may have been a blessing in disguise. I swear I put $300-400 into mine every other month, and it wasn't on mods.

Comment

Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
        And ok lil bow-wow lol. My Audi is quattro though so I can't hold the e. Actually I think I might start breaking shit if I pull the ebrake, never tried though
        lmao that reminds me what happened to my bros old pos when he held the ebrake out of a snowy parking lot
        '13 Civic
        4x4 until not poor

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
          Still makes me cringe. Everytime something broke or needed replaced I got mad.

My sister wrecked mine, she was okay, so it may have been a blessing in disguise. I swear I put $300-400 into mine every other month, and it wasn't on mods.
          lol when my parents ask me whats left to do on the car my absolute favorite line is 'crush it.' I knew the b5 a4 was a mechanics car but damn! I should have found a better example

Originally posted by l3xxd View Post
          lmao that reminds me what happened to my bros old pos when he held the ebrake out of a snowy parking lot
          What did bro do with his pos?
          Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
          Alex

Comment

Can't remember exactly since it was two years ago but I know he did something to his rear suspension off it and knocked his exhaust loose so it rattled bad and sounded like it had a cheap ebay exhaust
            '13 Civic
            4x4 until not poor

Comment

^^ haha cheap exhuast sounds the best!

Vegas I'm pretty sure I won't make it tomorrow

Time stamp: 10:48 PM

This what my car looks like tonight, I physically can't work anymore. Tore up my right hand and I think I sprained my left wrist, so holding a wrench is kinda tough atm. I'm sad now

Also friended you on Facebook, I'm Alex the punk with an Audi and e28 in his profile pics
              Last edited by NeedingAnAudi; 12-18-2010, 11:28 PM.
              Alex

Comment

I want to be your friend on facebook.

What's wrong with the car now?

Comment

i remember seeing your a4 at courtyards and north campus back at laramie. good luck with your build and dont tekkerize it too bad
                  Club Sandwich Team Captain

Comment

I **** working on cars most of the time. Finally just said "F old cars" and bought a newer one lol. I don't know if I'll ever go back..

Comment

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                      I want to be your friend on facebook.

What's wrong with the car now?
                      Send me a request! Alex Krieter And I was just going to replace the cam seal, then I started f**king my hands up

Originally posted by urboyMUMBLES View Post
                      i remember seeing your a4 at courtyards and north campus back at laramie. good luck with your build and dont tekkerize it too bad
                      Do I know you? I like to think I'm a little famous for having that car, everyone knew the kid that was always working on the black Audi haha And hell no I won't tekkerize it! Everything I do is legit and I get screwed anyways

Originally posted by 325irollin View Post
                      I **** working on cars most of the time. Finally just said "F old cars" and bought a newer one lol. I don't know if I'll ever go back..
                      Car isn't even that old! I've just had the worst luck with it.
                      Alex

Comment

i think you were in drivetrains when i was in chassis, if i remember correctly you had this beast racked in drivetrain for a while
                        Club Sandwich Team Captain

Comment

had that thing racked in errthang I took lol Lets see, in drivetrains I took the front end off, replaced a wheel bearing, and put the s4 wheels on.
                          Alex

Comment

Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
                            ^^ haha cheap exhuast sounds the best!

This what my car looks like tonight, I physically can't work anymore. Tore up my right hand and I think I sprained my left wrist, so holding a wrench is kinda tough atm. I'm sad now
                            Sucks to hear that
                            '13 Civic
                            4x4 until not poor

Comment

damn man! sorry to hear about your condition, and tha cars. we didnt end up shooting, and i didnt end up gettin my new car. i really didnt do shit yesterday. cept work out WOO

Comment

Seriously?

Junk it! It'll be way cheaper.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
                                X