Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels looks good on the Passat bra

Comment

• I want the wheels sooo bad.. any chance of just donating them to me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkyoshi154 View Post
        I want the wheels sooo bad.. any chance of just donating them to me?

Not unless you donate wheels to me
        Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
        Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
          Not unless you donate wheels to me
          I have some VW Jodas but theyre mounted with Monster truck tires(225,50s) and I wish I could trade but school prevents that. Best of luck! Awesome cars, and I love your wheel taste.

Comment

• Not meaning to bump an old thread... but any updates?
            I am a party pooper. I poop at parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dutch View Post
              Not meaning to bump an old thread... but any updates?
              As a matter of fact, yes!

Around the beginning of January I started talking with an old friend about a new job. Flew down to interview and by mid-february I had a new job, in South Carolina.

So right after Water by the Bridge I packed up my whole life, and moved down to SC to work at Audi Hilton Head.

Few days later I moved into an actual house that I have a permanent garage spot in

Just recently I took the passat to SoWo again, and as always had an absolute blast!

And finally after almost 6 years, I started tearing down my a4 as a 1.8t for the last time. Don't necessarily have an end date but I would love to have it running by Simply Clean in November.

So here I am, new job, new city, new life. Same old a4
              Alex

Comment

And finally after almost 6 years, I started tearing down my a4 as a 1.8t for the last time. Don't necessarily have an end date but I would love to have it running by Simply Clean in November.
                Wait wait wait.... What do you mean "as a 1.8t for the last time"? This sounds promising I'm in.

Comment

• Chasta = The A4

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                  Wait wait wait.... What do you mean "as a 1.8t for the last time"? This sounds promising I'm in.

Means I'm pulling the 1.8 and putting in my 4.2 finally
                  Alex

Comment

Means I'm pulling the 1.8 and putting in my 4.2 finally
                    Well, if you end up missing boost, I would totally understand if you were to, I don't know... Accidentally turbo the 4.2 or something, I'm sure the internet wouldn't mind that much

Comment

• not sure how ive never come across your thread before, but glad i found it. and glad i got to see your pretty face at sowo
                      @dudestuffsucks

Comment

• Yay for the 4.2 swap!

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

• Mind if I ask what kind of job you landed at the dealer to pick up your life and move? That sounds awesome!

Been following this thread since the og days, I get my updates from IG now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalers08 View Post
                            Mind if I ask what kind of job you landed at the dealer to pick up your life and move? That sounds awesome!

Been following this thread since the og days, I get my updates from IG now.
                            Well I've been struggling to become more than just a "bitch" service technician since I got out of auto school in 2010. This tech job at Audi is my more or less big break to become a well trained well paid Audi tech. Also the work load and hourly pay at this dealership was the
                            icing on the cake.

And I've decided that I want to try and start using forums more again, tired of instagram. Miss having big update posts on here and audizine and vortex.
                            Alex

Comment

• I really want a B5 after seeing this, good work man 👍🏼

Looking forward to progress with the V8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Been a few weeks since my last update. Spent a week in Atlanta at Audi training, and now I'm certified to work on Audi's at the most basic level. But I'm certified, which is farther down a career path than I have ever been.

Anyways, the stuff that's actually important, V8 B5 update.

Pulled the 1.8t and trans. It's super nice to work on a simple Audi lol

No engine and trans, still lower than most people lol. Low life

And I tore the v8 down over the last week. Thing looks in excellent condition, so all I should have to do is clean, paint, powdercoat, and reassemble with many many dollars of fresh gaskets/parts.

I have since pulled the lower and upper pans to make sure everything looks good. Which it does.

Also I have been accumulating parts

And now I have a useless perfectly running 1.8t sitting in my garage, which is for sale.

Cheers!
                                Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X