No announcement yet.

Chasta = The A4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever invented zipties is my hero! Too bad when I get an fmic all those zipties are getting thrown out haha
    Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
    Alex

Comment

aww i wanted to see you guys pull that shit out lolol

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
        aww i wanted to see you guys pull that shit out lolol
        lol I can go get a pic of where it went down if you really want
        Alex

Comment

Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
          lol I can go get a pic of where it went down if you really want

you need to pay for photobucket or get a new host mister. needs to audi fap.

photo shoot next sunday, udown?

Comment

you need to pay for photobucket or get a new host mister. needs to audi fap.

photo shoot next sunday, udown?
            I really do haha And maybe, I went to play in teh snow and then I broke her again

So I'll let you know

EDIT: Photobucket fixed, decided I can afford 3 bucks for now
            Last edited by NeedingAnAudi; 12-13-2010, 06:45 PM.
            Alex

Comment

This reminds me of the Tom Hanks and Shelley Long movie "The Money Pit".

Comment

Originally posted by 06SharkGT View Post
                This reminds me of the Tom Hanks and Shelley Long movie "The Money Pit".
                Exactly! Cept it's just me here and I have to do everything myself
                Alex

Comment

Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
                  I really do haha And maybe, I went to play in teh snow and then I broke her again

So I'll let you know

EDIT: Photobucket fixed, decided I can afford 3 bucks for now
                  do it!!

Comment

Lmao at the nail and magnet story, looking forward to seeing more though!
                    '13 Civic
                    4x4 until not poor

Comment

do it!!
                      I haven't even touched my car since last friday! Been trying to find a job, no one wants to hire a fresh auto mechanic though. I will try though

Originally posted by l3xxd View Post
                      Lmao at the nail and magnet story, looking forward to seeing more though!
                      Thought that story might have gotten lost in all my updates and pics, glad you enjoyed

Also, now that I upgraded my photobucket I can show everyone what I did last friday morning

At about 10:30 I decided I need to go teach my friend how to drive in the snow, since he's only had his license a month. Problem was, it looked like this:

So since I'm a master at assembling Audi A4's, I managed to put the whole front end on and swap my snow tires on the back in about an hour and a half. Then we went in search of some snowy parking lots. I told Adam I could drive circles around him but he didn't believe me, the result:

Wish the passenger had gotten a video of me doing it. Anyways heres the video we took later. Camera guy is a moron and called my car black cobra. Her name is Chasta not black cobra. He also knows nothing about cars so his diagnosis of my car is retarded.

In the blue Audi's defense, it's his frist snow encounter in his first car in his first month of driving. In my defense, I haven't driven this car in snow in a year, I'm taking it fairly easy since Chasta breaks like glass, and......... I suck.

Dark Blue 2000 A4 1.8TTMBlack 1999.5 1.8TQMFun in snow, sorry about camera man's dumb commentary
                      Alex

Comment

You sir, are a trooper.

I had a B5 A4 1.8T, I hayted the shit out of working on that thing. You probably know it like the back of your hand now... Everytime my A4 needed work I just pissed and moaned because I hayted it. Props to you

I know I spelled ***** wrong. That is why.

Comment

^^ Gotta get around the censor somehow right? lol And there's a lot of dragging feet and moaning but I'm such an Audi fanatic that I just can't let her sit and rot away.... At least not yet

EDIT: I keep finding new sh*t on the back of my hand!!!
                          Alex

Comment

AH! the new shit on the hand thing is great! still down for sunday?

Comment

you need to rip that Ebrake and powova. haha. I was so good actually at sliding my jetta. 2nd gear WOT i could keep the car sideways with the E-Brake.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

AH! the new shit on the hand thing is great! still down for sunday?
                                Hmm idk if my pos is gunna be ready, my buddy might be willing to go in his dropped dakota though if you don't mind that?
                                Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                                you need to rip that Ebrake and powova. haha. I was so good actually at sliding my jetta. 2nd gear WOT i could keep the car sideways with the E-Brake.
                                And ok lil bow-wow lol. My Audi is quattro though so I can't hold the e. Actually I think I might start breaking shit if I pull the ebrake, never tried though
                                Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X