• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They look great! for winter wheels...

Comment

• sick thing

Comment

• Ey man, your a4 is getting better and better!
        Bought one myself too last weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by JJ. View Post
          Ey man, your a4 is getting better and better!
          Bought one myself too last weekend

Nice! I've been searching for one of those front bumpers.
          Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
          Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
            Nice! I've been searching for one of those front bumpers.
            Thanks, but what's different from yours?

Comment

Thanks, but what's different from yours?
              You have the euro plate cut out, U.S. bumpers do not. Also you don't have washer caps.
              Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
                You have the euro plate cut out, U.S. bumpers do not. Also you don't have washer caps.
                Funny! In europe everyone wants US bumpers and in de US the euro ones are wanted
                We have versions with washer caps here also btw.

Comment

• haha why would any one with euro spec cars want anything from a us spec car...literally europe gets everything better...

Comment

• 4h of reading...

You Sir, deserves a medal! An amazing work!
                    Watching your's, make me miss my old B5...

But with the fuel prices here in Portugal, I have a nice 318Tds Touring...

Keep with the fantastic job!
                    '09 VW Golf MK6 2.0 TDI DSG
                    R lookalike

Comment

• Originally posted by roof_rack View Post
                      haha why would any one with euro spec cars want anything from a us spec car...literally europe gets everything better...
                      US specs are way better equipped, standard climate control? xenon? electric windows etc. only 1.8 turbo engines or higher.
                      We have the 1.6 and 1.8 liter non turbo engines in the A4 b5's. The 1.8 turbo's are getting rare and expensive to buy.
                      Most b5's which are for sale in the Netherlands are 1.6 and 1.8 non turbo's without climate control, electric windows and stuff.

Consider yourself lucky with all those extra's you don't have to choose from

Or are there 1.6 and 1.8 liter engines in the b5's in de US?

Comment

• great fitting, new door ftw

@ JJ check out how much shipping is and trade bumps and trim?
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

US specs are way better equipped, standard climate control? xenon? electric windows etc. only 1.8 turbo engines or higher.
                          We have the 1.6 and 1.8 liter non turbo engines in the A4 b5's. The 1.8 turbo's are getting rare and expensive to buy.
                          Most b5's which are for sale in the Netherlands are 1.6 and 1.8 non turbo's without climate control, electric windows and stuff.

Negative, only the 1.8T and the 2.8 ticking time bomb,

I kinda feel that wold be a plus getting cars with out climate control and so on, B5's are getting to be 12+years old, and the less gizmos they have means less to go wrong = less things that need fixing.

With these cars that would be a plus.

my 2 cents.

Comment

• 2.8 ticking time bomb? 2.8s are waaay more reliable! 1.8ts are the ones that have temper tantrums
                            Alex

Comment

I just want the bumper jeez! lol

But in truth, the a4 in the U.S. are better equipped, but European B5's have colors that are extremely rare in the states, or even non-existent. I've been looking for a pelican blue avant for years, I've found 3 in that time. Euro ones also had different options for interiors, sport interiors also very rare in the states. Euro B5's can have diesel engines, which I wish I could have.

We might have better optioned B5's from the beginning, but our options were very slim. So now, we need to make a relationship here, I'll send you U.S. parts, and you send me euro goodies
                              Last edited by NeedingAnAudi; 04-27-2012, 12:36 PM.
                              Alex

Comment

• Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
                                Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X