No announcement yet.

Chasta = The A4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is looking very nice I have to show this thread to my friend, so he would have rolemodel

Comment

• Loved the journey. Good thread. In love with these cars. In love with yours+amgs.

They'reeeeeeee GRRRRRRRRR-HOT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noi5eB0mb View Post
        Car looks sick on those AMG's man! What kind of motor have you got in mind?
        muscle car sounding V8 is the only way for me. Not sure when it'll happen, but it'll happen. I've gotten a lot of flack about a v8 swap already, so that just makes me want to do it even more

love all the love guys! Glad I can inspire some people, god knows I've had 2 1/2 years of inspiration on various forums to get me here.
        Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
        Alex

Comment

• Just read the whole thread. Definately brave doing your swap on the side of the street! glad you persevered with it all!

Looks sweet on the mercs.

Comment

• thanks man, street swaps are something I hope I never have to do again.

Update:
            Alex

Comment

• V8 swap? Oh HELL yes, you've got a thumbs up from me on that one!
              '13 Civic
              4x4 until not poor

Comment

• lol hold up a sec sir. Gunna try and save this a6 first. If it ends badly, then maybe the swap will go down.
                Alex

Comment

• haha I didn't see that until right after I sent that reply, regardless it's a win-win either way
                  '13 Civic
                  4x4 until not poor

Comment

• So I put some coolant sealer in my coolant and installed a new foglight bulb. MAINTENANCE!!!!

Oh yeah, did I mention I love these wheels?

One for teh lolz

Alex

Comment

• mother of god o.o words cannot describe how derp the stock one looks
                      '13 Civic
                      4x4 until not poor

Comment

• Looks good man!

Comment

• Tuned in for the a6, not that i'm bias

Comment

• that mercedes wheels looks awesome on B5...

they could look even better (IMO) if were polished and have the AMG (coloured) center caps...

congrats!

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

• Originally posted by a3 german View Post
                              that mercedes wheels looks awesome on B5...

they could look even better (IMO) if were polished and have the AMG (coloured) center caps...

congrats!
                              I've wanted to polish them since I bought them. But now that they are on the car I think the machined lip works better with my brushed aluminum front grill. I have been looking for center caps though, which ones are you thinking of?
                              Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by l3xxd View Post
                                mother of god o.o words cannot describe how derp the stock one looks
                                yeah, I kinda talked him into buying that car, and now he dishonors me by keeping it stock.
                                Originally posted by a-1 View Post
                                Looks good man!
                                Appreciated!
                                Originally posted by Lupton_20vt View Post
                                Tuned in for the a6, not that i'm bias
                                A6 has being a total bitch lately, tried to pull the trans pan, but the bolts are so tight that i feel like someone torqued them to 100ft

Moar pics, because I have my own personal photographer

Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X