No announcement yet.

Chasta = The A4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L3xxd! I'm bored so I'ma do a pic dump.

Washed

Immediately rained on lol

Bought this, I swear it's the last true new cowl cover in the world.

Then night time work in the rain

AMGs chillin. I wish I had money for tires and the refinish.

And finally, the next set of wheels I will be getting eventually.

And yes, the faces are 100% flat. No lips here!
    Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
    Alex

Comment

• Pic dumps ftw! I swear this car looks good with any possible set of rims thrown on it, definitely a shame on the amgs. Those rims definitely are going to look sick on it
      '13 Civic
      4x4 until not poor

Comment

• I'm considering getting the 8.5 amgs refinished, throwing tires on them, then buying two Tarmacs (the flat 5s) and getting tires on those. Passenger side amgs, driver side tarmacs
        Alex

Comment

• Haha do it! that would be interesting to see it like that
          '13 Civic
          4x4 until not poor

Comment

• Been driving 120 miles about 3 times a week for a while now, working on Strictly Pleasure's Top Secret Project. Messed up my jack getting the car back on the ground, but oh wells.

And the project, hellamadtyterusted 240.

And yes, the front bumper is a finger width off the ground, and yes, that curb right next to the car is his driveway entrance.

Sticker for my crew
            Alex

Comment

• Lookin good! That 240 is ridiculous in a good way of course. I need to see him getting into that driveway, awesome stuff.
              '13 Civic
              4x4 until not poor

Comment

• Originally posted by l3xxd View Post
                Lookin good! That 240 is ridiculous in a good way of course. I need to see him getting into that driveway, awesome stuff.
                You can't cuz is top secret
                Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
                  You can't cuz is top secret
                  **** my life! I'll just have to find where this thing is, get over there stalk his house and find out myself
                  '13 Civic
                  4x4 until not poor

Comment

• Come on over! You can take all our pics, Hammond Indiana. But careful, Vegas lives in le ghetto
                    Alex

Comment

Come on over! You can take all our pics, Hammond Indiana. But careful, Vegas lives in le ghetto
                      That'd definitely be awesome, I need to get the fawk out of new york asap! Completely serious if I have money before the end of the summer I'd totally be down for that!
                      '13 Civic
                      4x4 until not poor

Comment

• haha tall order moving from new york to chicago. I'll welcome you though!
                        Alex

Comment

• Definitely would be! But I could totally do a little country traveling for a couple weeks instead and stop on over there while I was at it to shoot you guys some pics. Would easily be doable!
                          '13 Civic
                          4x4 until not poor

Comment

• Originally posted by l3xxd View Post
                            Definitely would be! But I could totally do a little country traveling for a couple weeks instead and stop on over there while I was at it to shoot you guys some pics. Would easily be doable!
                            Hey how old are you? If you don't mind me asking of course. I sometimes go through your flicker and some of those pictures are just amazing! You have some real talent, I wish I had gotten into photography in high school, then maybe my pics wouldn't suck ass lol. I have no doubt you would make lil ole ratty chasta look like a queen
                            Alex

Comment

Hey how old are you? If you don't mind me asking of course. I sometimes go through your flicker and some of those pictures are just amazing! You have some real talent, I wish I had gotten into photography in high school, then maybe my pics wouldn't suck ass lol. I have no doubt you would make lil ole ratty chasta look like a queen
                              Thanks sir! I'm only 17. I've been doing photography for almost 6 years now and I'm still learning something new all the time if you can believe that. It's never too late to learn though, It's all about lighting, angles and having a steady hand. I didn't get my own dslr until september, most of my older photos on my flickr are from my old point and shoots.
                              '13 Civic
                              4x4 until not poor

Comment

• Bromance.

and yeah Alex, that bumper I had in my garage was an S4 bumper, the hood was from an s4 too (idk if that matters).

both of which my dad threw out.

Strictly Pleasure
                                Allen
                                82 Datsun 280ZX Turbo 5 Spd
                                92 Mercedes 300CE Sportline 5 Spd

Comment

Working...
                                X