No announcement yet.

Chasta = The A4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawled my fatass under the car and popped the hood from the bottom. Ziptied so it never happens again.
    Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
    Alex

Comment

• Oh yay, zipties ftw <3
      '13 Civic
      4x4 until not poor

Comment

• Note the sticker in the right bottom corner
        Alex

Comment

• Baha I remember seeing those a while back
          '13 Civic
          4x4 until not poor

Comment

• New sticker for the meet tomorrow

Alex

Comment

• Noice
              '13 Civic
              4x4 until not poor

Comment

• Well I co-hosted a very badass meet with Vegas today, great turnout. I was the only B5 though.

Pretty sure I'm going to buy the Lorinsors I have on the car, the fitment is basically perfect.

No Spacers

Alex

Comment

• hell yes that fitment is perfect, they look sick on it. seems like a pretty nice little meet though!
                  '13 Civic
                  4x4 until not poor

Comment

• Oh check up on the thread for the meet tomorrow. Hopefully people will post up a bunch of pictures, I only took pictures of my car because I'm an attention whore
                    Alex

Comment

• Will do looking forward to seeing what the other guys shot too :tounge
                      '13 Civic
                      4x4 until not poor

Comment

• So I got a serious question for you sir, I'm considering saving up for one of these so I can totally replace my current vehicle and was just wondering how difficult it would be for someone with little physical mechanical experience to learn to work on one of these verses other non-german cars? Since I heard some german cars can be tedious to work on without tearing the whole front ends off and what not. I'm all willing to learn but I'm just wondering before I jump into something before I find out I can't handle it
                        '13 Civic
                        4x4 until not poor

Comment

• Welp, first it can be a lot of work. You have to find one with good upkeep on maintanence, good records, etc..

Also, look through the B5 section on here: http://www.audidiy.com/

That should give you a good idea of what are common problems.

LOL at Santa Fe, but don't feel bad I rocked this from 15-18 1/2:

And yes, I rewired the headlights so I could turn them off and just run the ambers. LIKE A BOSS
                          Alex

Comment

• I'll check it out and see what I can get out of it and hahaha that's awesome, I got it free and insurance paid for by my dad so I can't complain eh? Even if it's a major anti-stance machine

Edit: I'm probably going to go for it I'm saving my money up so I can get my hands on one hopefully by the end of summer. My brother has a friend who's a longtime Audi mechanic and I can always go to him to help me out and ask him whatever about the car
                            Last edited by l3xxd; 02-21-2011, 11:24 PM.
                            '13 Civic
                            4x4 until not poor

Comment

• Long time Audi mechanic huh? I need a job as one of those, hook me up!
                              Alex

Comment

• Yup let me get right on that He used to work at a dealer up here but he moved down to South Carolina and works at one down there now. He knows his stuff though he's always been done with all the cars he had to work on for the day halfway through the day and just sits there while everyone else is still working
                                '13 Civic
                                4x4 until not poor

Comment

Working...
                                X