Oof ouch!

Static 1986 Guards Red NA Porsche 944
      P O R S C H E P A I ~
      The Poor Woman's Porsche

@kenznotmercedes

Comment

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        changed the whole attitude of the car, took the "sport" out of it
        Yep! I kind of think of it as more of a big coupe and have always liked the VIP side of things, it won't be carving canyons anytime soon. My mazda was the same way. I did pick the setup/specs out pretty carefully so there's no rub and not much stretch. 255s are decently wide also.
        Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
          Yep! I kind of think of it as more of a big coupe and have always liked the VIP side of things, it won't be carving canyons anytime soon. My mazda was the same way. I did pick the setup/specs out pretty carefully so there's no rub and not much stretch. 255s are decently wide also.
          Well you definitely nailed it with the VIP, looks good. I've always considered Audis luxury anyway.

Comment

Damn I love it

Comment

Not much to report! Did add Akebono ceramic front brake pads, which I HIGHLY recommend. If you have a B8 S4/5 the Audi OEM pads add a ridiculous amount of brake dust and these cut that amount to practically nothing.

Added 5mm spacers all around, making the final specs 20x10 +12 square with 255/30 tires.

Took the car to its first indoor show, Slammedenuff Atlanta. Was fun to revisit that side of the scene. I'm not as into that stuff as I used to be, but it was still a good time catching up with everyone and being in a show with my girlfriend for the first time!

Also, I finally broke down and got my car tinted, which is the first car I've ever had tinted. I think it looks pretty cool too but tint is mandatory in this Georgia sun.

Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

The chrome and the mirrors are giving me a Bentley vibe and I am really digging it.

..... what if you wrapped the a-pillars in chrome haha only a joke, surely..

unless?

Comment

Working...
                X