No announcement yet.

2010 Dodge Charger Wide body Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turned out way better than I expected.

The paint job isn't really my thing, but to each their own.

I think it will look 100x better with some proper wheels, but still turned out pretty well.

Comment

• 2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

Comment

• I dig it man, turned out better than a lot of builds on here. Personally I would like to see it a good bit lower but I think everything needs to be lower haha
          grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

• I like it. Props to you for how quickly it came together too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramrod View Post

Car looks well sorted here. Still can't stand the paint, would look better in either color just solid. otherwise, yeah. cool.
              2 328i e36's
              Saabaru linear 2.5na
              Various projects.
              sigpic
              Intro;
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

• Glad to see this complete. Not a fan of the wheels at all (lip or face) and same goes for the paint scheme. But as a whole, it does not look bad and I thought it would when you started the thread.

Comment

• A build like this is always going to have its ******. I'm good with it. I think it came out great. There are a few things I've got to fix on it. Since we where rushed on time to make it for SEMA. I wanted nice 2 or 3pcs wheels, but cant afford those right now without a nice Sponsorship. The only companies that have these offsets in 1pcs are Truck wheels. So I was very limited with what I could find. I'm very grateful for Xtreme Mudder for Fully Sponsoring me for SEMA. These wheels look decent, are not near has heavy as I thought they would be either. They will make good daily drivers. I'm saving up now for 2 or 3pcs wheels. This whole build was just about 100% paid by Sponsors. I hope I've done them well. Ive talked to a few companies about making better looking 1pcs wheels for builds like this.
                  2010 Wide Body Dodge Charger

Comment

• It'd be nice if the front fender flare blended into the bumper a little better. But it looks dope to me.

Comment

Comment

• Really the only thing I'd like to see different would be a different approach to the wide body and wheels. Everything else is good. Kudos.

Comment

• SEMA was a Blast. Just got back from the SEMA Cruise and drive back down Las Vegas Strip. Car is loaded back in the Trailer. Heading back home early..

Comment

Comment

• Looked good rolling out. I was the one that walked up when you were leaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by white out View Post
                                Looked good rolling out. I was the one that walked up when you were leaving.
                                Cool to briefly meet ya, the Cruise was not organized at all. It was a Free for all heading out. Wish I had more time to chat a bit.

Just made it home and unloaded the car. Now its time to go back and fix and finish the build for daily driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X