Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Ultimate Jalop (Brown Volvo 740 Wagon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Ultimate Jalop (Brown Volvo 740 Wagon)

Hey everybody,

Heres my latest project. Bought it for 800 bones. Runs great, leaks everywhere, its perfect

So far springs cut (2.75 front, 2.5 rear) Added some nice speakers and a sub, and generally cleaned it up.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Duhafnusa4; 04-30-2018, 02:45 PM.

Sorry, that’s not a Miata shooting break, so not “Ultimate Jalop” status. No gold membership for you lol.

Seriously though, good jumping off point. Maybe it’s an unusual opinion, but I tend to like the looks of the 740 Wagon over the old 240 box wagons... just a lot sleeker, IMO.

Interested to see where this goes.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

I will be posting an update tomorrow with what I have been working on

Comment

Try using a heat gun on the plastics, brings them back to life

Comment

UPDATE:

Got some new wheels to run for a while. I am waiting on my adapters in the mail (5x108 to 5x114) so I can have more options. I love these as temps though. They are Volvo "Columbia" or 850 turbo wheels. Got them in good shape from my local jyard for 100 bucks

These old bricks have so much room to work with. and the offset to be flush is insane (with the columbia wheels (16x6.5 et 43) I measured 63mm for the wheel lip to be flush with the fender (thats like a freakin -20 offset for flush on a 6.5" rim)

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X