Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opel Astra G WagonLife

So this is where my journey begins.
    I bougth an Opel Astra G 2004 a while ago and now its time for a change.

This is how the car looked when I picked it up(stock).

Whats done today is:
    -Coilovers
    -14x10" steelies
    -Fixed the floor in the trunk

whats next:
    -Mount the Bertone spoiler that will arrive in the right color this week.
    -Polish the headlights
    -Buy a relay for the fogligths on the bertone bumper
    -Remove the helpspring from the ta-coils
    -Cut the rear springs to drop it lower in the back aswell
    -re-tint the windows
    -tint head and foglights

Currenty it looks like this

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Ofcourse the images became HUGE when I tried to img link them so, now u get urls..
    Last edited by ChristianNM; 04-10-2018, 06:38 AM.

We need more pics!! Iam a bit sceptical if 14 inch isnt too small

Comment

Originally posted by SoapHero View Post
      We need more pics!! Iam a bit sceptical if 14 inch isnt too small
      More pics are coming for sure! I'll grab the camera for a shoot when I get the bertone front bumper on this weekend I hope.
      Yeah 14's are abit small, I'll try get a hold of some 16x9 or 16x10" but havnt spotted anything catchy yet..
      So far I'm mostly amused about the red cloth interior I got Havnt seen many of those. Anyone got a clue about it?

Comment

That thing looks pretty cool and unique, don't think I've seen too many Astra wagons done up in a cool style...

Personally I love the steelies! I think it would better with some different tires - higher sidewall so the wheel well is filled more, but also more stretch. Kinda like this: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uMxXG4jHT...0/DSC_0863.JPG

Also, nice stickers <3
        Did you get these off Mathias when he was at Gatebil? Always happy to see some of our stickers pop up unexpectedly
        Last edited by Dr.AK; 04-10-2018, 12:33 PM.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Red cloth interior? I only know red leather in coupes

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
            That thing looks pretty cool and unique, don't think I've seen too many Astra wagons done up in a cool style...

Personally I love the steelies! I think it would better with some different tires - higher sidewall so the wheel well is filled more, but also more stretch. Kinda like this: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uMxXG4jHT...0/DSC_0863.JPG

Also, nice stickers <3
            Did you get these off Mathias when he was at Gatebil? Always happy to see some of our stickers pop up unexpectedly
            Nice idea with bigger walls and more stretch but I think I'll go for 16x10" rims anyhow. Might go cheap and find some steelies in that size
            Remind me again, Mathias who is he? photograph?
            If so, no I got them from a good friend of mine who drives the r32 4door that Mathias photoshooted at gatebil

Comment

Red cloth interior? I only know red leather in coupes
              Yes red Cloth as you can see in this picture -> https://imgur.com/HfLqyA4
              I've googled to see if I could find something simular but only find red leather from the coupes aswell.
              I got red cloth seats and door panels.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post

Also, nice stickers <3
                I googled Teif Breit Mathias and sure did my good friend's r32 pop up.
                If u got more stickers for me I'd take em and slap em on aswell. if u do dm me

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianNM View Post
                  Yes red Cloth as you can see in this picture -> https://imgur.com/HfLqyA4
                  I've googled to see if I could find something simular but only find red leather from the coupes aswell.
                  I got red cloth seats and door panels.
                  I think its "aftermarked" and not from the factory.
                  Which engine do u have?

Comment

Which engine do u have?
                    if its aftermarketed one of the 3 previous owners invested hard in that one but I dont think it is cause I've been looking around on the screws and so on and cant see that the seats have been picked out ever :p
                    I got 1.6l Twinport engine the code is Z16XEP if I'm not misstaken.
                    Last edited by ChristianNM; 04-10-2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

If anyone have suggestions on 16-17" 4x100 wheels please drop it in dm. Mostly looking for "cheap" deep dish or VIP Style ish.

Comment

Interesting looking wagon. A local guy used to have static wagon on ta tech coils and it was 1.5 cm off ground. That thing was mental.

Comment

You could get some 16 inch widened steelies

Comment

Originally posted by whiteghost View Post
                            Interesting looking wagon. A local guy used to have static wagon on ta tech coils and it was 1.5 cm off ground. That thing was mental.
                            Yeah my previous astra was somewhat that low aswell but I sold it and bougth this as the engine was on its last miles. so what I did was basically replacing the coils from the old one to this.

You could get some 16 inch widened steelies
                            Yes indeed I could. I've been on the look for some the past weeks but havnt found anything intresting so far sadly.. but the hunt is still on!

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianNM View Post
                              if its aftermarketed one of the 3 previous owners invested hard in that one but I dont think it is cause I've been looking around on the screws and so on and cant see that the seats have been picked out ever :p
                              I got 1.6l Twinport engine the code is Z16XEP if I'm not misstaken.
                              Nothing done to these seats...
                              Coloured cloth interior was only available in the Fresh and Njoy trim line from 12/02 to 05/04.
                              Possible colors were green, red, royalblue, brilliantblue and black.

Z16XEP: 67kw or around 90hp at 6000rpm, F17(+)CR transmission with a 3,74 final drive,
                              the P in the enginecode marks the twinport engines....

Anyway, nice looking wagon.

Comment

Working...
                              X