No announcement yet.

(audi)tional problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got the snub mount, my new diverter valve and the bumper back on today. the snub mount was like new, and the stock diverter wasnt even bad i still have my low boost issue, my buddies gonna vag it for me if i can get to him this weekend. anyways, heres the new and stock snub mount and then a pic of the car back together. finally a picture of the other side of the car lol

Originally posted by BozoBubble
    Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

havent done much of anything lately since michigan decided it was time for all of this shit

had a really great christmas with my girl and the pup. only thing i got that was car related was an audi flag, got a lot of house shit though which is always much needed since my vehicles tend to steal all of that money lol

i did however swap my sway bar endlinks up front so they are on correct. i accidentally installed them backwards when i did the front end and it created a very annoying clunk. along with that i had my buddy vagcom the car yesterday and the root of all my problems is a bad ground somewhere. multiple short to grounds presented themselves including the n75 which should explain my low boost!

and then i stumbled across this beer while grabbing a christmas present at the liquor store and it is my new favorite! how could you resist that marketing?!

Truck Build

Comment

so you guys remember that first line for this thread? this pretty much embodies that fully. 4 months of ownership with low boost, as well as shitty running and it all comes down to a damn fuse

took it for a short cruise after swapping it with my sunroof fuse. it definitely pulled harder but, it did only hit 5psi. gonna push it a bit harder when i get out of work to see if it was just because i didnt give it enough.

Truck Build

Comment

poor thing hasnt been washed since the day i got it legal

car is running much better since i changed the fuse and it still hasnt blown. im fairly convinced the reasoning was the n75 i originally changed since the casing was broken. ill have to get my friend to vagcom it again and clear the codes because my reader wont actually clear them so i can see if something else is wrong. other than those shenanigans i have a buddy trying to find a mbc he said i could have, then i can up the boost until i eventually get a wideband and a tune. aeb 1.8t's lack alot of the later sensors audi put on so its kind of hard to tune them without a wideband from what ive heard.

Truck Build

Comment

If you have an Android phone you can pick up an OBDII bluetooth dongle and then run Torque on your phone to read and clear codes. It's surprisingly good and reads all the codes and is able to clear them and also has the upside of being able to read and display a lot of engine parameters. For the most part I barely touch VAGCOM anymore.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaAlpha9 View Post
              If you have an Android phone you can pick up an OBDII bluetooth dongle and then run Torque on your phone to read and clear codes. It's surprisingly good and reads all the codes and is able to clear them and also has the upside of being able to read and display a lot of engine parameters. For the most part I barely touch VAGCOM anymore.
              its not that my obd2 reader dosnt have the ability to clear codes. i dont know if its just audis/vw but they love to store codes until either reset by vagcom or the ecu is cleared by disconnecting the battery. i cleared the codes 3 times and they would immediately reappear.

Truck Build

Comment

The Audi pulled my brothers girlfriend out yesterday. It wasn't horribly stuck but I was pretty impressed with the car. My apologies for all of her noises.

Last edited by storey618; 01-06-2018, 10:26 PM.

Truck Build

Comment

Originally posted by storey618 View Post
                  you ever wake up one day and think to yourself; my life is going way to easy right now?

..... about 2 hours later i had told the guy to drop them off at my house, threw him $800 and i was the regretful owner of 2 broken b5 a4's.

feeling this haha.

that quattro lure gets you everytime.

for the record my b5 1.8t MT avant was one of all time favorites, that thing in the snow was just...tits.

i love how everyone whos owned one knows exactly how you feel.
                  please keep going

Comment

Originally posted by parttimeprojectionist View Post
                    feeling this haha.

that quattro lure gets you everytime.

for the record my b5 1.8t MT avant was one of all time favorites, that thing in the snow was just...tits.

i love how everyone whos owned one knows exactly how you feel.
                    please keep going
                    thanks homie! they are great cars if you dont ruin them, but thats not what this forum is about lol more to come for sure.

also the snow started melting a bit around here and so the truck may finally make its way into the garage. so watch for those updates. i really wanna rip the heater out, possible wire tuck, gut the interior, maybe lower it even more, and im gonna start looking into some new wheels. i want a dope cruiser for the summer!

Truck Build

Comment

Working...
                    X