Wide, low, and fast mazdaspeed3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wide, low, and fast mazdaspeed3

Hi everyone, so I used to have the Black Mazda 3 sedan that was slammed on reps on this site. I just traded that in a little bit ago and got a mazdaspeed3. Its a 2010 with the tech package. Here is a pic of when I first got it. The only mod done wase a front lip.

Since I got it, I have done a resonator and muffler delete, Cobb short ram intake, sure shifter bushings, and a Cobb accessport. Next are coils because I already have my wheels, algernon intelesse.

Decided to dip the faces black and it turned out nice.

They are 18x9.5 +0 which is a bit wide for this car, so I am planning to get zg fender flares and install them so I can run the car with no camber and some meaty tires while still being low. The next pic is not my car, but what I plan for it to look like, just a little lower than this:

That's all for right now and I will post again with more updates. Thanks!

Test fit the wheels with stock suspension lol

There is 2 inches of poke, which is perfect because the flares are 2 inches as well. Now I just have to grow enough balls to cut my fenders. I'm buying coils the beginning of June. Bc coils with shorter springs, dom engineering front lca, mazdafitment camber plates coming with them too.

Comment

Working...
    X