96 Silverado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 Silverado

Herro everyone, Most know me as CivicGuy (I think that was the name) anyway i had the shit green civic lx, but I'm lost my password and bla blah blah so now i got this blue 96 Silverado (no pic and its got a white front end ill photoshop plans and stuff later). Im buying from my dads friend for 1500. Its stock every thing. But its my dream truck so can't complain

ill link a pic that is not mine but looks similar
    Attached Files

Pic doesn't work, share the photo on photobucket, flickr, or imgur and copy the image address, then paste the address by using the little yellow box button with a mountain in it in the reply box. Sounds like a good platform I'm a huge sucker for 03'-06' Silvy's but I'm sure this year will grow on me.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
    I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
      Pic doesn't work, share the photo on photobucket, flickr, or imgur and copy the image address, then paste the address by using the little yellow box button with a mountain in it in the reply box. Sounds like a good platform I'm a huge sucker for 03'-06' Silvy's but I'm sure this year will grow on me.

Ok will do and this truck has grown on me as well.

Comment

no dice

Comment

Originally posted by I_Haz.:R32 View Post
          no dice
          What?

Comment

Your pictures are set to private. Upload them to flickr.
            Follow me on Instagram @ Promk1ng
            http://instagram.com/promk1ng

Comment

I've found a 84 ford Ranger for $500. I'll start a build thread when i get the truck in my possession but plans are lowered and sound system. No I'm not going all out I'm just going low and nice. It's going to be white or stock blue haven't decided yet. I'm keeping stock wheels. Its a inline 4 with a 5 speed manual. Yay! Ok. I'll quit wasting your time.

JK. Update on the chevy it's not a 96 it's 92 with a 94 front end
              Engine update Kinda: its a v8 with a v6 rear end.

Comment

Pics are still private, use said programs I recommended. Also what do you mean v8 with a v6 rear end, Vortec motor with the v6 trans and diff?

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                  Pics are still private, use said programs I recommended. Also what do you mean v8 with a v6 rear end, Vortec motor with the v6 trans and diff?
                  Im working on it sorry and yes thats what i mean. it was originally a v6 but the owner before my friend swapped it but left the rear end the same we are going to change it to a v8 trans and diff here in a month i think.

Comment

Any updates to this? I've had a 1990 and a 1997 Silverado and I'm contemplating getting another one to start. Following.

Comment

Lets get some pics up. Nice to see some trucks.

If I remember correctly, V6s and V8s used the same trans and rear end. 4L60 and 10 bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by kmays20 View Post
                        Any updates to this? I've had a 1990 and a 1997 Silverado and I'm contemplating getting another one to start. Following.
                        I recommend these trucks they are reliable. Sorry I haven't uploaded anything I have been super busy tearing an old garage down. I now have the truck in my name.

Comment

Engine update: its out of a 95 Silverado, I have replaced the starter, and am on the hunt for a v8 diff.

Idk if this is allowed but i have an 82 Honda Magna 750 v45 6 speed that I'm bobbing out.

Comment

Working...
                          X