Too much Sauce - V.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thate34Guy View Post
    Haha, yea man you got it. These wheels are beautiful, pictures don't do them justice at all. I will have a proper test fit tomorrow when my adapters come in.
    Looking forward to the test fit, do you care to share the specs?
    I'll share too...

17x9.5 ET25, 215/45
    I'll link the pic, because it's huge...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
      Looking forward to the test fit, do you care to share the specs?
      I'll share too...

17x9.5 ET25, 215/45
      I'll link the pic, because it's huge...
      Any more shots of yours? Specs are 17x10.5 4.5 inch lip front 17x11 5 inch lip rear. After adapters they will be -18 front and -25 rear 11.5 front and 12s in the rear!
      "E Dirty Six, Low and Slow"

Check out my build thread
      -------->http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=69942

Comment

How in the name of the stance gods will they fit under your stock fenders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
        and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
        S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Any more shots of yours? Specs are 17x10.5 4.5 inch lip front 17x11 5 inch lip rear. After adapters they will be -18 front and -25 rear 11.5 front and 12s in the rear!
          Hell dude, i'm not saying it's not gonna fit but oh boy you gonna have a really hard time...
          The 9.5s are the max in the rear, 8.5s on the front.
          Stock fenders, cut and rolled flat...

Btw, thats my buddys car, my wheels.
          I'm not allowed to share full pics.., will do when it's finished.

Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
          How in the name of the stance gods will they fit under your stock fenders?
          Mjölnir?

Comment

No stock fenders around here, bumpers and quarters will be radiused. Also that looks like tuomas s70!

Comment

small update: My adapters came in, i was supposed to get my wheels last night but the weather was incredibly bad so i didnt make the drive. Test fit and bodywork should start this weekend though.

Comment

S70 t5 is about as reliable as you can get since it's factory turbo and not something that someone's pieced together.

Comment

Couldnt find one that was manual, and even the setups ive done as far as turbo wise have been no where near as reliable as a daily compared to n/a. It will be going big turbo next year when i pick up my truck.

Comment

Hey man I was a big fan of your E36. I remember buying some style 5 faces/nutsbolts from you a while back too.... I digress...

How much rear camber were you running on your E36? I cant get more than -7.5 in the rear without toe getting out of spec and I have already installed slotted toe brackets.

Comment

Originally posted by armyboy_brodo View Post
                      Hey man I was a big fan of your E36. I remember buying some style 5 faces/nutsbolts from you a while back too.... I digress...

How much rear camber were you running on your E36? I cant get more than -7.5 in the rear without toe getting out of spec and I have already installed slotted toe brackets.
                      Yea i remember, preciate it! For shows i was running 15-16 in the rear and around 8 or so in the front. i did my own brackets so straighten my toe back out. The ones that you can buy from people only go so far.

Comment

wheels are crazy... are you going to wrap it that light teal cyan ish sort of colour then?

Comment

hurry up and do more, nerd!

Originally posted by BozoBubble
                          Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

Originally posted by storey618 View Post
                            hurry up and do more, nerd!
                            haha im trying man, its hard having most of my parts 200 miles away in storage. Test fit for sure though on sunday! Then onto bodywork!

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                            wheels are crazy... are you going to wrap it that light teal cyan ish sort of colour then?
                            Nope i have the cash to paint it, so it will be painted! I cant decide to either go lighter or go alittle darker . Also still trying to sort out my interior, im doing a two tone caramel and ashy black(because i don't know the real name lol) along with trying to find a steering hub adapter.

Comment

Yea i remember, preciate it! For shows i was running 15-16 in the rear and around 8 or so in the front. i did my own brackets so straighten my toe back out. The ones that you can buy from people only go so far.
                              Yea no problem.

You didn't happen to keep them or take pictures did you? I ordered some and they just dont give enough adjustment...

Although I'm wondering what could I do to get more because the bracket is hitting on the frame

Comment

Ohh fuck, this is going to be sick. Love the Tuomas s70, i hope this is going to be something as good as it is! Cant wait to see pics of the wheels test fit

Comment

Working...
                                X