No announcement yet.

My 2010 Monaco Blue E90 335i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to do JB4 and some other small bolt on's but I'm so afraid of whats going to break when I do lol...

Gonna try to get my walnut blast job done, then do plugs/coils, and maybe some small other maintenance things beforehand. Or I can just get bumpers and some bodywork done. My hood and front fenders are chipped up from rocks, and my passenger rear quarter needs a wetsand and buff from a previous repair... Hard decision lol
    Bagged '01 325i Touring - Sold 😢
    Bagged '10 E90 335i - Build Thread

Comment

that looks sweet on those wheels. as far as next mods go, i say bumbers first. its already pretty fast.m4 front bumper, mtec rear with m performance difussuer and matching tips. would really set this thing off. get that boot colour matched also

Comment

Originally posted by C2_mad View Post
        that looks sweet on those wheels. as far as next mods go, i say bumbers first. its already pretty fast.m4 front bumper, mtec rear with m performance difussuer and matching tips. would really set this thing off. get that boot colour matched also
        I like the way you think lol. I like the m performance diffuser on the rear, but I also plan to get a diffusers & more diffuser made to mount underneath. We'll see.

Working all these hours is killing my hobby... My car hasn't been washed in weeks..
        Bagged '01 325i Touring - Sold 😢
        Bagged '10 E90 335i - Build Thread

Comment

but that also means you will have funds to spend on the car....double endged sword i gues...haha

Comment

Working...
          X