Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down under finny

Hey guys and gals.

I just bought a 62 I belive W111 fintail. At first sight she was a little rough but after having a better look she's in good condition, she has her rust but for the price she's a gem. To start with getting her in the garage we had to push her in with the tilt tray on the truck because the brakes where grabbing and she's a land barge and im not iron man... so then we went to pop the bonnet and the latch was broken... 4 hours later we ended up getting in to find well. Hell. Some want to be mechanic has pull her apart and a rats nest was the replacement for the carburetors. On the upside we picked the lock for the glove box to find the original book that came with the car, she's a little rough and falling apart so I'm going to find a way to be able to rebuill the book and keep it with the car now I've chewed your ears off ill give you the run down on what will be happening to her

Full air ride set up, full laying frame of course.
    I'm going to give her a light sand, fix the rust and clear coat.
    The interior is already nice so clean that up new carpet and she's done on the inside.
    And last but not least she will be getting a heart transplant within the year and im not telling you what you will have to wait and see until then going to pull the engine rebuild it and use that till she dies

Thanks for reading guys ill pop up some photos and ill keep th3 updates coming i have plenty of questions and I hope so do you.

Update: ill have to upload photos later when I figure out how because they are all over size so any help would be great

lets see some pics dude
    Passion Garage

http://www.voomeran.jp

Comment

Working...
    X