Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is very impressive

Comment

Am now sad finding out you are in the UK!

Comment

Loving this!

-Timo
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Mushroom Motorsport - Performance since 2003

My E28 M535 project..

Comment

This is awesome.
          stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Looks great! I see more of an Accord Hatchback in the front than the hakosuka though.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
              Looks great! I see more of an Accord Hatchback in the front than the hakosuka though.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CIuuWcu4iu...vA/s1600/1.jpg
              hahaha thats a new one , iv never seen an accord like that before not too sure we got them over here like that , i get people saying things like that everyday to me , ford capri i get the most but also get reliant schimerter , alfa gtv6 , jensen interceptor etc anything with quad hedlights really , does make me smile , these were the photos i was looking as when i was trying to make the front end , the 037 holds a special place in my heart as it was my first car

Comment

please post more photos!!!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

So you're saying your first car was a Lancia 037? Holy shit, that's amazing.

Yeah, the coolest looking old accords sold in the US had quad headlights and a dip in the bonnet. Love the inspiration wall, would love to see some headlight covers for this like the hako race car on the wall.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                  @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

i will defo get some more photos tomorrow i just forget when im working on it , i did abit today made some rear door cards and cover for the boot, made a battery tray , sorted alot of wires out too , matt blacked things to try hide them , i need to make a grill for it and i will get on that in the next few days i may make some covers too i do love them race hakos

yes i still have the 037 too but i think i have devalued it when i repainted it , i was very young at the time and didn't really know what i was doing with cars 34 years on and things haven't really changed much

Comment

Originally posted by joedevido View Post
                      yes i still have the 037 too but i think i have devalued it when i repainted it , i was very young at the time and didn't really know what i was doing with cars 34 years on and things haven't really changed much

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

crap few days really but been working on few other cars so not done alot but got the battery tray welded in , flatted the paint for two days i dont like that soo much and tried to sort alot of things you dont really see, i even forget things that i do because it blends into the work on other cars, i have been trying to remember to take photos but always forget , i cut the exhaust tried to get it sitting a bit better and painted the back end black

Comment

badass! Love the look!
                          91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                          ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Selling my cars if anyone is interested im just near Leicester can contact me on 07591698351
                            if anyone can put them on facebook pages that might help that would be much appreciated

Ford rat rod
                            1935 Ford Model Y V8 Hot Rod Dragster A B C Rat Show outlaw drift american rare

200sx
                            Nissan 200SX S14 Hakosuka DvS special 1of1 14a s15 s13 silvia skyline vip drift | eBay

Renault 5 turbo
                            Renault 5 GT Turbo 1.4 rare barn find hot hatch gti gordini sri cosworth rs evo | eBay

Comment

Wow II don't mean to sound like a 12yr old but this is/was totally legitness

Comment

Working...
                              X