X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily VW Wagon

Hello there!

So, I finally made my own build thread.

This thread will be about my VW Passat B2 or 32B. First of all I'm goint to start with little specs of my VW: it's made in 1983, it's a wagon, dark gray, stock suspension (for now), 1.8l carbureted gasolin engine from a Audi 80 B3 (1.8S), only things from facelift models is grill and front headlights.

And now the main story of it and how I got it. Long story short, most of it's life the previous, previous owner took care of it, but then he sold it to, now previous owner, let's call him Bob, and Passat life turned 180°. Bob didn't care about it, just drove it, until he blew the original 90HP 1.8l carbureted engine. Then Bob swapped the 75HP 1.8l Audi engine. Now, when it was working again, two years from now, it got stolen. Well, the Bob got it back, but... The license plates was missing, interior was all smashed, rear windows was smashed, overall it was not drivable. Then Bob didn't care of fixing it so he just left it on field for a year, spring, summer, autumn, winter, rain, snow without windows...
    Now, last year in spring, Bob gave me a call and offered me Passat for 100Eur. Well I was thinking in my head 100Eur is nothing for a car, so what good can be there, so I just didn't say anything. After a while in May, week before my 18 birthday Bob gave a call and offered my it again for the same 100Eur. Now I just thought f**k it. And I bought it. Only thing that I had never seen it until he pulled it to my garage...

Well, when I saw it for the first time I thought "WTF I just bought...". So, next morning I started to really work on it. One of the first thing, I tryd to start it, no luck, cleand the interior and inserted smahed windows, rear bumper, right taillight.

Sorry, but I'm just too lazy to write more, so here's pictures :

Later that evening I installed roof racks, I just love how it looks

Interior

Here I changed broken ignition key

Niceee

Front bumper

New seats

Now after rewiring stuff, something actually works

New shoes

Overall

Btw this should be straight

Slowly getting there

Random shots

And now after sitting all winter in garage it looks something like this

Now I have stripped all interior to deal with rust...

And i'm in process of restoration my BBS's

Well, for now that's it, it's just long story short.

-Pawy
    Last edited by Pawy; 05-22-2016, 02:49 PM.
    ------------------------ StanceWorks ------------------------
    ------------------------ StanceWorks ------------------------
Working...
X