• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 GTS-T from Germany

Hello People,

some of you may remember me from when I had an E46 on 3 Spokes

This one:

still got that but it´s looking like this now:

much higher with some meatier tires, maybe have some things planned for this car but i´ll have to see how things work out.

Since I got annoyed by the German car and especially BMW tuning scene I thought about getting some japan into my life. I´ve always been a fan of those cars but while being an trainee and already having a quite expensive car to maintain it was never possible for me to own 2 Cars.
    by July last year I finished my apprenticeship and started to earn good monies...first thing i did was to buy an E36 323i Coupe for winter duties

Went from

to this:

within a day.

it was an utter piece of shit of an car, I crashed it and got fed up with it...so sold it for the amount I paid for it.

enter the Ring: Skyline

this was around the time I really got fed up with the german car scene and all around owning a car...so many E36s on Styl. 5s and the E46 needed new TÜV.
    I wanted something more uniqe than a BMW and I had the funds to own a R32 Skyline finally.

Found this Car for Sale in the Netherlands:

went there (1000km round trip) and looked at it on the 2nd of January,agreed on a price for the car including german TÜV and Papers since its a bitch to get those cars road legal...then the problems started, the seller always told me he needed more time and a there are problems he didn´t know about.

So today is the 1st of May and the "around 2 -3 Weeks" it should take at first turned into a solid 5 Months. Got it home yesterday wich was a pretty strange feeling since it was my first time driving an rhd but got my girlfriend with me to take care of me not crashing into oncoming traffic.

After lots of Words onto the Pictures:

only got those 2 at the moment since its been raining the whole weekend. But the Cops already stopped by to have a look at the Car...

originally I wanted to go with R33 GTR wheels but then a set of CST Hyperzeros in 9 and 9.5x17 popped up at an alright price.

Plans include the usual: GTR Front End, Coilovers, Seats and a different steering wheel.

Thats pretty much it at the moment..
    Last edited by MadMax; 05-01-2016, 11:09 AM.

Niiiiiiiiiiice, I'll watch this!
    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

I Hope i won't dissapoint.

did the first thing 2 Days ago

Rennstall Shift Knob...one of the few Black ones i've Seen. Love the Shift feeling.

Want the Shift/Handbrake Boot in Alcantara. Maybe a new Handbrake Cover too

Comment

Dont do el cheapo mods for the car. keep it cool man!
        Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
        Now: MB W211 320cdi
        Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

great looking car you got there

Comment

Man, i cant beleive this :P

I almost bought that car - they just did not want to take in my 200SX S13 for change.
            Good choice!

Have fun with it. As i seen some pictures from the car underneath, its not rusted so badly, only the right bottom lifting point.

Comment

thanks for the Kind words guys. I'm trying to keep this classy

Originally posted by xt198 View Post

Have fun with it. As i seen some pictures from the car underneath, its not rusted so badly, only the right bottom lifting point.
              thanks dude.

Yeah the Lifting Point was the only Bad Point. But the seller fixed those.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                thanks for the Kind words guys. I'm trying to keep this classy

thanks dude.

Yeah the Lifting Point was the only Bad Point. But the seller fixed those.
                Thats good! Keep us updated with a lot of picture and maybe with some video

Comment

Looks nice example , jacking points are common for rust I had to repair the rear passengers on mine. others are ok at the moment.

many mods currently? the little rb20det livens up quite abit with the boost upped a touch and the usual breathing mods
                  Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Nissan Skyline (r32 gts-4)

Vw Lupo - Sold

Comment

not really many mods at the moment...an Intake, Exhaust and its chipped.
                    It also has an array of Apexi things in the glove box of wich none work...annoys me but oh well

also got loads of "jap spec wiring" huge amounts of wires that do a fuck all.

under Hood shot:

Comment

gratz
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

That looks pretty clean man!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          gratz
                          Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                          That looks pretty clean man!
                          thanks guys !

long overdue Update,although nothing really happended to the car:

started parts hoarding.

bought some Tein Coils and a pair of R33 GTRs:

hoped to find another pair pretty fast...been looking for 5 Months with no luck may have to get some from Japan.

started with the interior as I have pretty specific plans now.

bought a red Momo wheel because I didn´t want a Nardi and I like the look of the Red wheel with the black car.

got my hands on a Cheap Confetti Recaro Speed that was recently reupholsterd

now I´m trying to get a GTR Seat as the passanger Seat and maybe GTR rear seats.

also ripped out the entire centre console as it came with a disgusting cheaply looking tray fitted.
                          bought an OEM S13 Tray and i´m trying to find some oldish Nissan Cassette headunit that works with the interior look and that I can fit an AUX Cord into.
                          (no pictures of that since its just a mess)

bought some black leather boots for the Handbrake and Gear surrond (no pictures of that either as they´re not fitted yet)

The biggest Update really is that my Dad and some friends started to rent a small shed/garage thing to store cars and all kind of things.
                          built some big shelves so we can put our stuff up there...theres also a Couch and a xBox up there for when you get annoyed with the cars.

the "basement" where the cars are stored.
                          What you can´t see is that there is a lift where I´m standing that should make fixing cars way easier

the second "storey" where all the parts are stored and the couch area is located (wich you can barely see in this picture)

and finally a complete picture of the Car and the mess surrounding it

see the red steering wheel ? looks awesome imo..
                          Last edited by MadMax; 12-17-2016, 06:56 PM.

Comment

finally fitted my Seat and the new Head Unit

also got my hands on some floor mats from Japan...maybe wanna retrim my door cards in some grey-ish fabric

Comment

another really really small update:

had a Turbo Timer wich was fitted by wrapping the wires around the steering collum...finally could find the motivation to move it to the center console.
                              The tray was cut up anyways so thats not a big loss..

those are the small things that really make me enjoy the car more.

Still undecided what I want to do wheel wise and I should also register it finally so I can drive it further than my yard...

Comment

Working...
                              X