Its M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its M3

Ive had previous build threads here and its been awhile since I updated any. I have a new platform to work with and ive been pretty excited about getting it moving!

Previous build was an e60 sadly it got totaled last year due to the flooding we had here in Houston. Gone but never forgotten.

(Excuse the horrible pic quality)

Untitled

A few months ago I finally got my hands on a chasis ive long coveted. Watching my friends here in town build theres made me want one even more!

Welcome Home! my 1997 M3 in Artic Silver. First day of ownership!

Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled

First things that got knocked out of the way were regular maintenance. And Of course then came the LOWS. I don't have any pics of the coilovers but I got a set of Bc extreme low coilovers and sourced a set of bbs rc wheels from a local buddy in town! The car looked much better now

Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled

(excuse the horrible pics again)

Well I ended up getting my car burglarized and they caused damage to it and my wheels were gone just like that. originally I had decided I would no longer be modding the car but boy did that sure change. Version e36 2.0 on The way!

Untitled

I decided to go ahead and wrap the vehicle so a color change was on the way! called my cousin up and he worked his majic

Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled

Finished her up and Fell back in love all over again!

Untitled
    Untitled

Decided to swap ambers out for clears not sure which I like better

Untitled
    Untitled

Then decided to change the tail lights up
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled

The m3 has since stayed the same, I searched and searched for the right set of wheels but never found what I really wanted. So I decided to go a different route and a new for myself.
    Pulled the trigger and decided it would be most convenient. So I put the wheels on hold.

Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled

Time to go Air!!! got a decent deal on this V2 management so I said why not!?
    Now that were caught all up to date. I will be updating this thread as much as possible. and with better quality pics as well!

Forgive me for the HUGE and the tiny pics lol im still learning how to use this lol
    Last edited by same46; 04-28-2016, 03:45 PM.
    Instagram: @e36_saam

Looks good

Comment

what wrap was used, brand and color?

Comment

Originally posted by btns44 View Post
        Looks good
        Thank you sir! Much more to come
        Originally posted by amccusker06 View Post
        what wrap was used, brand and color?
        It is 3m wrap blue raspberry. Depending on the lighting it looks blue or purple
        Instagram: @e36_saam

Comment

Working...
        X