Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMG]Untitled[/IMG]

Comment

I really, really like that paint effect, I just don't think it suits a luxury car like this.

Personally, I'd like to see it mostly black paint with brushed accents, like the raised center of the hood.

Comment

Like so far!

Comment

I am adding a roll bar for aesthetics and to mount a harness too. I imagine it will also stiffen the chassis somewhat.

A custom 4 point roll bar was going to cost me approx $600, which I cant justify right now.

I did some research and found a pre-bent hoop from competition engineering that is made for various model 60s chevy, and the measurements were approximately what I needed. The best part is that it was under $60 with free 2 day shipping on amazon. (dont ask me how, the box was massive)

Competition Engineering C3024 Roll Bar Hoop

Free Shipping - Competition Engineering 8-Point Roll Bar Main Hoop Kits with qualifying orders of $109. Shop Roll Bars and Roll Cages at Summit Racing.

The fit is near perfect. Almost as if it was made for this car.

Im taking it to a shop in the next couple weeks to have the harness loop and side bars added , then welded in.

On to the pics. (I put the back seat in to test for space, probably wont stay long)

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Comment

Working...
          X