MB s202, s124 and shit (ex w201/e30)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrBobOh View Post
    You make me want a 190E so badly, and I'm sure everyone else on the board feels the same.
    And how. Your car is beautifully done, dude.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
    ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

I must say that this MB er beautifull. You get my vote. Are the new rims 3 piece?

Comment

RS's are 3-piece yes and im running with Bilstein Sprint, and cutted springs. Springs are from bigger engine w124, so they are stiffer.

E. Hah sry , i mean AMG's are 2 piece!
        Last edited by EeKi; 11-30-2009, 10:26 AM.
        [SIZE="1"]eepi.kuvat.fi

Comment

Merc looks very sweet I'm liking a lot
          Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Your car's absolutely superb. And I feel your pain when it comes to cut springs - my W123's had 2 coils off all-round and the ride ain't pretty. Workin' hard for stance.

Comment

you really have to stop posting pics of your ride EeKi. you're almost forcing me to fix up my W212. i have no monies so please stop.

Comment

love your wheels

Comment

I love your 190. Definitely a inspiration to me! Dope!

Comment

so cool to see such a nice 201 on here! looks like we have the same car, 2.6 with the black/grey two-tone. though mine is the sportline LE with the red/black interior, i much prefer your interior! i will post some pics of mine when i get it all sorted out...but again, awesome 190!
                    *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
                    blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

Little update to wheels, im not sure that im gonna put these next summer. Paint and polish, thats the way we roll.

Oh, so they are very rare Lorinser 16x8

BBS's gonna have wider front lips, so front wheels will be 8,5 wide.
                      And AMG's gonna have white paint and some polishing.
                      [SIZE="1"]eepi.kuvat.fi

Comment

I love that wheels, i have a set too, i tryin' it on my Passat B3 few weeks ago ..

It will look awesome on your MB190 !

Comment

yeah the lorinsers look good, have the Evo I styling but with the flat face.love those wheels!
                          *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
                          blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

i'm drooling......

1990 325is- current project
                            1986 325e- Parts Donator
                            2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
                            1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

I have a '93 190E 2.6 which has been transplanted with a 2.5 Turbodiesel / 5 speed drivetrain. Now I need to get the front end down, but have some problems with tires rubbing, even on 16x7.5 ET 34 wheels and 205/50/16 tires.

What size front tires and offset wheels are you running, and do you have any rubbing problems? I think I will have to do the "AMG Fender" spacer trick, but don't know how much it will actually help. I need to figure out how to get the front end down more without rubbing.

Any advice would be appreciated.

SteveM.

Comment

dude i just saw your benz in readers rides in euro tuner

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
                                Beautiful Benzo

Comment

Working...
                                X