The female viking - Adiozz's Volvo V40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The female viking - Adiozz's Volvo V40

This all started when i got 18. I got my licence and i needed a car. As i am a student, money was a BIG issue. I browsed the local car adverts for something that would be interesting. I found a slammed old VW passat and i went to check it out. Rust was a big problem so i continued searching. After searching for other VAG cars my mom sent me a message about an old volvo. 550 euros and lots of room for beer and friends. Decided to go and check it out. Altough it wasn't my taste, it was a bargain so i decided to buy it. I loved it. And then, one night, i was driving with friends and my worst nightmare happened

I was devastated and started driving my dads car. When my dad finally had enough of me driving his pride and joy, i had to buy a new one. So what do you do when you crash your first car? You buy one that looks exactly the same

It looked weird with the steel wheels. 14" is too little. Since my old one had 15" alloy wheels, i decided to slap them on my new girl.

I like music. ALOT. So i put in a JBL head unit, JBL 1600 watt subwoofer and a Ground Zero amplifier. It's the best that i could get with the budget i'm on (almost 0)
    Just because its winter and i like to look cool, i had to get the roof railings for my car. With prices starting at 80€ used online, i decided to wait for a while. One day, not that long ago, i went to the thrift shop to explore the magical world of cheap shit. While browsing the car parts section, i saw them. The perfect pair of OEM Volvo roof rails. I went digging and after 5 minutes of moving crap out of my way i had them. They didnt have a price on them so i had to ask. 5 euros for the pair!!! That's less than a Big Mac around here.
    Here's how she sits now

She's in dire need of a wash and a wax. I have a plan for her in the springtime. 17" wheels, a small drop and some performance goodies just to make her a bit more responsive.
    Tell me what you think about her and share your ideas with me.

Cool wagon! Anything in mind as to what you want to do in the future?
    WORLD'S GREATEST MOM
    Instagram: DoranPayment

Comment

Originally posted by BEEMDUB View Post
      Cool wagon! Anything in mind as to what you want to do in the future?
      For now its my daily but just some basic changes. Window tints, coilovers, 17" wheels(still thinking about the style). Color wise im staying with white but i might wrap the roof in gloss black. I wanna be able to still drive it to work and school so it wont be slammed. Theres 5 speedbumps on the road to the nearest highway(900 meters)

Comment

Im on the edge with those light covers. Shoud i keep them? I also started working on my bike. Needs basic maintenance and the carb probably needs a cleaning. Its good for the summer because it gets around 95mpg or 3l/100km.

Comment

Working...
        X