#Hipstersluts my static mk2 golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #Hipstersluts my static mk2 golf

Hello, My name is Scott and I live in the Netherlands. I am 18 years old and last October I bought my first Car, A mk2 Golf.
    This is were we drove it home( a day before I got my license so I sat shotgun the first 100 Kilometers) [IMG]
    [/IMG]
    The drive home:
    [IMG][/IMG]

The next day I picked up my drivers license and that was te first time I drove in it myself. The car wasn't running 100% so we tried to fix that as good as possible. He didn't go above 3500rpm and when you tried to go full throttle it liked to stall. Turned out the ignition was set 40 degrees too early...That's it for now, more updates soon!

welcome,

congrats on getting your license.

clean looking mk2 you've got there, got any plans for it?

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
    "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

Thanks! yeah I have done a bit to it already, I will post some more very soon

Comment

oké so as I said it didn't run quite right. after we set the ignition on time it ran much better but it started to stutter really bad after I drove in the higher rpm's, turned out the complete intake was dirty and the carburator looked like this: [IMG][/IMG]
        I bought a can of intake&valve cleaner en sprayed some of it in the carburator,
        [IMG][/IMG]
        after letting it sit for a while I started the car en sprayed the rest of the bottle empty, afterwards it looked like this: [IMG][/IMG]
        It runs good right now, still not perfect though..

When I bought the car the heater wasn't working so I got to fixing that problem before it started freezing:
        [IMG]
        [/IMG]
        The foam wat is supposed to be on the metal plates was all gone, so I fixed that. I figured out the blower wasn't spinning so I ordered a new one and when I connected that I had a nice warm car again!

The yellow tinted headlights looked cool but the vision was crap so I replaced it with yellow bulbs: [IMG]
        [/IMG]

I didn't like the 15 inch BBS wheels that were on the car when I bought it so I tried a set of wider 13 inch steelies from a friend: [IMG][/IMG]
        they were way to small in my opinion so I started looking for a nice set of widened steelies, I found a set not to far from home, they were widened to 8,5j in the front and 10,5 in the rear:
        [IMG]

[/IMG]

It finally started to look like a real car!

We went to the Essen Motorshow with school and there I bought some stickers:
        [IMG]

[/IMG]

I soon got bored of the greyish wheels so I decided they needed a new paintjob:
        [IMG]

[/IMG]
        Yesterday I put the tires back on them and they are in the back of the car waiting to be thrown back under it.

The car had also a problem with fogging up the windows when it was raining so I started to search for the problem, turned out the rear lights weren't tightened properly so the rain just dripped in from there, that's also the time I noticed I had a sunfloor : [IMG][/IMG]

This is it for now, more updates coming soon!
        Last edited by SirStanceAlot; 02-09-2016, 03:53 PM.

Comment

niceeee doe je goed!

let the updates come dude!
          congratz on your driving license!
          GOD ONLY LOVES YOU
          WHEN YOUR CAR IS LOW AS FCK!

Project page:
          "1971 W114 230.6"

Future BagRider

Comment

Those steelies made it so much better! Turning to yellow bulbs too imho.

Do continue with what you're doing.

Comment

small update! The wheels are finished and put under the car:
              [IMG] [/IMG]

I bought a wooden steering wheel:
              [IMG][/IMG]

I am getting a little bored though.. I want a new project
              Golf is for sale and I am looking for a new car.

Comment

hij moet voor wel omlaag hoor, huge wheelgap.
                Facebook Sander Zuurbier
                Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

Working...
                X