Vip Bmw E46 M-sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip Bmw E46 M-sport

Hey, first of all i'm new here to this site and are from the long way across the pound from Norway, so sorry if i'm writing some crapy a%$ english but i think most of you guys will understand

so as the title says i'm just resently bought an 1999 Bmw e46 320i msport sedan, with loads of equipment. but as any bmw, an orginal bmw are boring as an empty bear can.. if it is'nt an M3 or so.

so i have decided to make it into vip style

here are some photos of the car how it looks when i got it, it was sittn on some ocean wheels.. pfft crappy. and excusing for my bad photos, my iphone are broken so i am stuck with some android crap. however still better than nothing.

so here are some photos of what it looks today,got some replica m6 wheels i think, not actually sure which type of wheels it are. need some more cleaner wheels anyways but it works tempoary, and sure need to get it lower however i cant afford for bags right now :/

May not look like vip style jet, but stay, features with some goddies are on the way
    Last edited by Weedar; 01-31-2016, 03:31 AM. Reason: try to fix the photos

pix broken

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

just click on them...
      '86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Follow me on IG : @mrlaef

Comment

Sorry guys, i got the pix fixed now, and the quality of the photos is quite bad so sorry for that, i wil have my canon 550d up and running soon.
        Got my hands on an alpina lip but it was quite beaten up. so it needs a lot of work to get it fit right, have already started to sand it down

And i also need an new steering wheel, not quite sure what to select, some suggestions?

got an orginal m-sport steering wheel today however it is quite worn out.
        sorry for dirty car hehe.

Last edited by Weedar; 01-31-2016, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Nice start so far.

Try this for a steering wheel...

with this horn button

Comment

As the title says VIP, it's going to be something interesting!

Comment

Get rid of the massive water fluid bottle man !!! get that out and clean up your engine bay !!
              also if you want to go for true VIP with a bit of a Euro/Jap mixture hit up junction produce for interior stuff
              also nardi steering wheel, or grip royal for a more customisable steering wheel. also go looking on wheelwhores in the classifieds for some wheels, aim for either 2/3 Piece man !!

all i can say for now hahaha

Other than that car looks good !!
              give it a good clean asap
              Passion Garage

http://www.voomeran.jp

Comment

what did you expected? i publish this trhead in build threads.. you know built not bought.. lol.

i actually gonna build a lot of the stuff by my own, like vip trays gonna do some custom light mods etc.

well yeah i have been looking on the grip royal, call me wired but i think that look a bit cheap since like everybody have a grip royal wheel. is it any other brands who have somthing the same type? i know about nrg, nardi, personal? any body else?.

i have been in touch wit a local company who are making seat cover and are capabile of reupholstry, they have did it many times and the result have been stunning! and i have been working for the same holding comany, and my grandma have working for the same company, so i gonna get custom sewed interior parts dash cover, vip curtains and also a custom dark roof carpet!

and i'm looking my ass off for some new wheels, but i also need some coilovers soo alot of need hehe.

i'm only a 17 years old boy who have school in one town, work in another and live in an third town, so i got alot of stuff going down and are quite bussy. so please be patient. it my look like crap now, but hey well thats the reason to do something with it.
                Last edited by Weedar; 02-24-2016, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X