Ye ol' Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ye ol' Z

First of all, this is an awesome community. Second of all, builds are hard. This is my '78 Datsun 280z. It is taking wayyy too long to complete, but i'm making progress. I recently got it back from the body shop. It has a rb25det swap and I finally have it running (not driving, huge difference, you know what I mean.) Anyway, I am finally in a position to start working on it daily. I'm very excited to share this build with all of you and I hope you enjoy it!

(I will post pictures when I figure out how the heck this works)

Comment

share them through photobucket.... Upload them on photobucket, copy image address, and press the little insert image box above where you type your reply. (It's a little mountain with a moon) and paste the image address into there and post it up! can't wait to see this thing.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
      I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Good job! rad Z man!

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
        I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

This thing is low. Potholes are my new worst enemy.

Comment

Here is a pic of the car two years ago with the wheels on. I currently have them off for chrome.

Comment

I love it! This forum needs more Japanese cars :P What are those wheels and their specs btw? Kinda look like epsilon mesh... idk, but I think some deeeeeeeep watanabes would really set it off

Comment

Originally posted by nishy View Post
                I love it! This forum needs more Japanese cars :P What are those wheels and their specs btw? Kinda look like epsilon mesh... idk, but I think some deeeeeeeep watanabes would really set it off
                Thanks man! Good call too, they are epsilons. 15x9.5 up front and 15x10 in the back. -35 offset all the way around I think...

Comment

Originally posted by JahnDovid View Post
                  Thanks man! Good call too, they are epsilons. 15x9.5 up front and 15x10 in the back. -35 offset all the way around I think...
                  I'm a wheel whore :P very nice set of wheels you have there, im super jealous. Did you buy them rebarreled like that or did you do it yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by nishy View Post
                    I'm a wheel whore :P very nice set of wheels you have there, im super jealous. Did you buy them rebarreled like that or did you do it yourself?
                    I bought them rebarreled. I found them on ebay one day and it was too good to pass up!

Comment

Working...
                    X