Somthinglocal's Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somthinglocal's Build Thread

So i'm a new menber from Denmark, and i have seen a lot of sweet builds!
    and i said to my self, why no share my current project, and the project i made before it.

So here we go, when i was a trainee for an it company, i wanted a new car, because of long trips for education, and my first car (Mazda Mx-3 1,6 16v) was to expensive to drive on long terms.

So i went out to buy a new Citroen C1 Clim seduction 1.0, not my first choices but when the money is short, it would do the job.

After some time i think the car was soooooooo boring
    so i went full retard and wanted to make it a one of a kind.

First off i got it wraped with some orange vinyl on the front and the side mirror covers

then sold the 14" wheels, and bought a set of Lenso PD2 17x7" with Nankang Ns2 tires, it looked funny because of no lows

So i bought AP Coilovers for the car and sendt the wheels to the paint shop to get painted in the cars colors.

I mounted the coilovers and fitted the wheels, and my god that what the best thing ever!

So a friend asked me to join a meet with him, because we both got small cars, and was diffrent.

So my friend got a crazy idea and made a sticker with "Citröen Racing" on it, so we mounted it at the meet, and i thought it fitted the car really well.

After a year i ran out of ideas, so i tried buying new wheels, and got more lows, and that really helped the looks of the car.

After 2 years i sold the car, because i was done with my education, and got more money in the bank, so i went out and bought a brand new car (again) this time not the small slow car, no this one would be my BIG project.

So i bought this!

2015 Mazda 3 Sedan, 2.0 Sky-active with 120 hp.
    no big mods yet, but the list of things to do is big, i mean really big.
    I got H&R lowering springs on the car, so it look more sporty, but it need to be lowered more.

But the winter hit Denmark, and the changes is on hold, but the chase for the perfect wheels and coilovers are now started.
    but it's a long time to summer, so there is plenty of time to make some small things on the car.
    i will post more pictures of the car the further i get.

Thanks for the Membership, and really looking forward to seeing all the sweet builds here on the site
    Last edited by Somthinglocal; 01-14-2016, 05:19 AM.

The C1 was very well executed. I think the 3 will do fine in your hands
    Lucas
    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
    Originally posted by LCG
    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Thanks man !
      Yeah, but the mz3 is going to be clean and stylish, so no orange on this one!

Comment

A little update,
        Changed the fog lights to LED and the parking light to LED bulbs, and i really like the looks of the white color the LED's give, the only problem now is the halogen lights are not the same colour, so i have to change the lens to an Xenon lens, and install HID Kit to get the same colour....

i bought Coilovers and wheels for my mz3, and got the coilovers mounted on the car the other day.
        The coilover is as low as it can, and i'm happy with the result.

Before

After

The wheels are off to get a trim in the hub, because it's 2,5 mm smaller than the hub on the car -.-'
        But they would do it for a low cost (15$ pr wheel) so just waiting for them to get done.

I will wait and show the wheels, when they are on the car, but i can tell you that it's 19x8,5 in the front and 19x9,5 in the back, with 215/35-19 tyres on both.

the plan is to get some vinyl on the front (the chrome V) maby black or same color as the wheels, idk yet.

Last edited by Somthinglocal; 04-19-2016, 02:20 AM.

Comment

A little update.

Just got the Wheels back from a trim of the Center bore, now they will fit like a glove on the car.
          I'm Just waiting on a friend to get time, to let me use his shop.

But my god, my fingers are tingling.
          I just want to get those wheels on the CAR!

But i need to get back to the drawing board with the design of the car, so i can get some vinyl on the car before the big meet in july.

Comment

Looks very cool! I want to buy a car for myself so that it would be more convenient for me to get to study! By the way, about studying, this year I go to college and on this site
            essaybison.com/college-papers/ I bought college papers, very cool guys, excellent price and quality is also excellent.
            Last edited by BenHolden; 08-14-2018, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X