This is some crazy shit!

So keen to see this build. Sub'd.
    haha nice dude! thanks!

Comment

• Love this build !!!
      Passion Garage

http://www.voomeran.jp

Comment

• Mad stuff, i really love your building skills and ideas.

>>> Facebook (O \ . / O) Instagram (Oo=V=oO) Shop <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by PassionGarage View Post
          Love this build !!!
          Originally posted by BB's Original View Post
          Mad stuff, i really love your building skills and ideas.
          Thanks people! I just have fun trying new stuff. For me car stuff is kinda like art because the car is the canvas and you do stuff to it. SOme people like it some people don't. HERE'S some bottlecaps I split tonight. TIG welded up the back face and the lips will make these into 17"s when done. THese will look sick with 4" lips on my buddies E30.
          Bolt circle for 34 hole BBS lips:

with my RPF1 "barrels" which were cut off to give the deep look!

Comment

• Shit, that gonna look fire on an e30!
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
            *pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• small updates: I started wrapping the MDF panels with the grey vinyl I picked out. I figured out how to stretch and pull using the heat gun to help the vinyl move more. Spray adhesive was also used to help things lay flat. I have both side panels done and top screws mounted through into plastic. I decided to rewrap the speaker grill/bulb access without the 1/4" padding and not the perforated material. It looks more OEM style. I have to trim the main door panel a bit because the vinyl is thick and things are getting too tight.

Comment

• picked up this seat for cheap too. Just one till I find another deal. Need to make brackets

Comment

• Crazy.. looks like original

Comment

• Tonight I wrapped the lower spare tire well MDF battery support piece with black speaker carpet and fabricated a battery cage that will hold it to the MDF board. I levelled the board and I just need the large plastic nut that usually holds the spare tire to hold down the batt-base. I am having trouble wrapping the trim pieces and according to some instagram interior guys I'm using shitty vinyl that won't stretch right for the job. So I may either get a local shop to wrap those 2 pieces or I might order some vinyl from a real supplier. One place in the US is called TMI products. However Im from Canada so I don't if we have something like that. Fabric store vinyl isn't the same quality. I made small brackets and secured the outer door trim to the lower base. I still need NUTSERTS to hold the base to the car itself. After this I need to cover the main door still with diamond pleat grey, and cover the bare trunk with the black speaker carpet to give everything a tidy look. Pics:

Comment

• One of the few quality builds. Man this thing is just dayyyyum... I'm just sitting here wondering if you would convert some DS1's to 3 piece for my M ahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by e36_Danny View Post
                        One of the few quality builds. Man this thing is just dayyyyum... I'm just sitting here wondering if you would convert some DS1's to 3 piece for my M ahahaha
                        Thanks man!
                        I've never seen those done yet. I did a quick google search and nothing came up. Doesn't mean they can't be done. I'd have to see them to know!

Comment

• mini update: Got my LED strips from amazon and bought some aluminum channel which I cut into angle essentially. Picked up some 6mm acrylic and stopped my buddies vinyl wrap shop "Nikko signs" to get a little vinyl to lay over top as a barrier against the sandblasting. Edge lit LED sign is what this is called. I tried sandblasting as it was easier then CNC and the light should hit the areas differently. The test was a success and I will be ordering more acrylic tomorrow and getting the logo designed for the vinyl template. Some pics of said edge-lit action:

Clearance needed for diamond pleat is confirmed and trap door has been trimmed accordingly. Here is test fit:

Comment

• air setup looks good !!
                            Passion Garage

http://www.voomeran.jp

Comment

• Dope build

What kinda prices would you charge to split wheels and drill holes?
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                Dope build

What kinda prices would you charge to split wheels and drill holes?
                                Thanks dude. I charge 300$ per wheel to split, TIG and drill. I won't do another set of RPF1's this year unless it's a whole wheel build including powdercoat.

Comment

Working...
                                X