• Show
Clear All

fuck..

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Killing it as always Jay. PS I ca see you
      sigpic

Comment

I love it. Killer work. Do it yourself or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by filtersweeper View Post
          haha! hey man! I'm sending shims all over the world brooo!! Windsor to Atlanta! No but seriously. You still have your golf or you end up selling it?
          Unfortunately I did sell it to a guy on guelph, I've never regret something so much in my life haha. But it's vrt and supposedly 500+ whp now so that's cool. Seeing stuff like this just opens the wound right back up lol, i'll be back in an r32 one day.

Comment

Originally posted by anti.engineered View Post
            I love it. Killer work. Do it yourself or don't do it at all.

Thanks dude! There's nothing worse then waiting for stuff so I try to make whatever I can. I picked out material for the trunk an started wrapping trim pieces for the Center logo zone. I'm happy enough with the colour scheme. The diamond stitch will complete the combo. I'm stoked! Tomorrow morning I have to make a quick set of camber shims for a customer then it's sewing time.
            I need the perforated steel to finish these inserts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Something tells me this might end up looking like a certain bugeye...
              [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
              [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
              Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

Where in Ontario are you!! This thing is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Robitussin View Post
                  Something tells me this might end up looking like a certain bugeye...
                  I know exactly which car you're talking about. Those flares were a bit roundy bubble styled if it's the same car we're talking about. I won't be going so round but more tear-drop if that makes sense. I guess it depends on my metal shaping skills lol who knows what they will look like. Carpeted and painted my wooden base to keep all aspects clean and tidy inside and out. Painted the hinge and all zones that might see the light like the removable access panels for the bulbs/management.

Also picking up more foam and a sewing machine to do that type of stuff here.

Comment

Originally posted by btns44 View Post
                    Where in Ontario are you!! This thing is awesome.
                    Hey man! Kitchener is where I'm from. What about yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by filtersweeper View Post
                      Hey man! Kitchener is where I'm from. What about yourself?
                      Windsor! Maybe we can meet and cruise to a meet in the GTA in the spring|summer!

Comment

That's one sick build dude. You have some great skills.

I really love what you've done with thé wheels and can't wait so see how you'll make them fit!

Comment

You have some skill man! Love your fab work, very nice quality in everything you build. Keep it up!

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Looks awesome dude! Interested to see the widebody!
                            -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                            '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                            '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

Thanks people for the nice comments and positive vibes. Tonight I got the perforated metal, 5mm plastic for speaker and the 3/8 foam for the fabrics:
                              I used my bead roller probably for the first time to make an actual real thing. It works in theory but it's so flimsy it needs reinforcement to make it better. The handle makes your lines not super straight but it's ok for now. The speaker grill-things looked ok for the first prototype:

I curved the plastic to fit the speaker enclosure. It's super tough but I'm thinking I should double it up. If people are using 3/4" MDF I should no doubt beef it up. THere will only be 2 8"s in there but yeah.

The top shape. The speaker will come out from molded fiberglass/carbon mounds if you know what I mean.

Comment

Wow, just wow! Still cant get over those wheels man........ gorgeous!

Comment

Working...
                                X