No announcement yet.

McBMW McE38 from Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you have any questions fitment-wise, let me know.
    Instagram: @ask83n

Originally posted by DragginWagon
    Always build your car for yourself. and dont tell me you cant afford to.
    This thread is a perfect example of taking lemons and making fucking jager bombs!

Comment

Looks good, want an e38 so bad. Try to lower the front some more, then it's on point.
      Facebook Sander Zuurbier
      Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

No need to ruin the ride quality for an extra few mm, I think the fitment looks on point! Might be even better when you get that new set of wheels

'07 Audi A3 3.2Q

Comment

Don't start. I have my eye on a few but i'm terrible at holding on to money so knowing my luck i'll get the money in my bank and nothing I want will be for sale haha.

Height wise it's already got a decent about of rake front to back, but E38's seem to have much taller arches at the front and if I got it lower it'd bury itself on the roads round here. I'll admit it'd probably look that teeny bit better but it's not worth the hassle

Instagram: @cwspellowe

Comment

I'd chuck away those deflectors and "angel eyes", match the amber tail lights and repeaters and even despite the 18" rims (proper fitment makes it look surprisingly good!) it'd look spot on!

Comment

And that's exactly why we're all allowed to like different things haha. Appreciate the feedback though, your E38 is gorgeous.

Instagram: @cwspellowe

Comment

Nice E38, I sold mine last month which I'm gutted about. There's a build on here, including my BC racing coilover disappointments.

Comment

Gawd that exhaust sounds great, especially for just being an OEM part delete.
                  Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

Working...
                  X