Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lonely Gentleman

Hey Everybody,

been on Stanceworks since the beginning and finally can share a couple pictures of my Car(s).

Thats the ones i have for now, but yeah will take good pictures tomorrow when shes not that filthy. And also make a proper Intro

For now Enjoy…

P.S: Whats the best way to import pictures?

Dude she looks great! Love the wheels!

For uploading I used Flickr, then you can share the pictures, by clicking said picture and then you'll see a share logo make sure you pick the embed option and good size and boom

Comment

right click the picture, copy the image link, put [IMG] on one side of the link and [/IMG] on the other side

Comment

Proper Introduction

So Guys, lets do this properly!

I am watching Stanceworks since i first heard of it, which was at the beginning of the human species.
        For me it was always the best site when it came to Builds and Knowledge about cars.
        And Finally i can contribute with my own projects

I am an 28 Year Old Art Director from Zurich in Switzerland and been into cars my whole life.
        the funny thing is that i have to teach me everything by myself because in my family there arent any car geeks.

At the moment i am building a CB500FOUR Honda from 1973 (Cafe Racer Approach) because it takes less space to build than a car.
        and if i can register it here in Switzerland i can start on my MR2 AW11 from 1987.
        i already designed it how it should be, probably 20v Blacktopped and Widebodied if i can produce it somewhere.

For now here are some Pictures of my JZS147 Lexus GS300.
        At the moment i have this car since 3 Years and it its my Daily.
        Too Low to be driveable at the moment but looks good standing haha

Specs:
        2JZ-GE
        K-Sport Coilovers
        Work Ewing III
        Aimgain Roof Spoiler
        Debadged Trunk

For Now enjoy the Pics

And three Pictures of my AW11 Project "Mickey"
        Gets Started when i finish my Bike and the Flexus.

Thanks for Feedback

Comment

Working...
        X