Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very entertaining build. Nice work!

Comment

Cook build. What type of bags did you use in your sir-setup?

Comment

progress took place since the last time i saw this!

Comment

sub'd!!!

Comment

That sucks about your bag. Thankfully it got sortd out in the end! Love seeing VIP and coupes mixed together!
            Whatever path you take to get to your automotive nirvana is the right path, everyone’s path is different. If more people liked cars because they are cars—not because they are a way to get attention or to way to be better than someone else—then I think the automotive world would be a better place. -benmassey

Build Thread:

Comment

I'd go for smaller tyres up front and add some spacer to rear. Can't wait to see the lip finished, looks good already.

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

hello guys ,it's been a while, again,but i keep starting making thing and never finishing them so ........ yea VIP mode on

volvo bumper from scrapyard,its a lot bigger then mine,so tested it over benz's bumper

it does look a little VIP- ish

didn't like it because it doesn't have a big asss lip soooooo........

via GIPHY

so litlle bit of plastic welding (first time welding ,just using hot gun and the thingy for electrical wires, and some metal mesh)

via GIPHY

with couple of friends on gas station

and went to get smaller front tires, got 205/40r17 so i could drive normally ,not like 4x4
                friend cought me rollin

also need to think a way to weld together original bumper and the lip(two different plastics )

hope you like it
                Previous build http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=72315

current build
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=w124

follow me on IG @the.papandopulo

Comment

i've been thinking about that volvo bumper idea too! Nice to actually see someone pull it off.
                  Lucas
                  Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                  Originally posted by LCG
                  High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

That front lip looked phenomenal! also love the duckbill on the trunk. Would love to see more!
                      Some people will never understand it, why we do what we do.
                      The busted knuckles and the late nights in the garage;
                      it's more than a hobby or pastime, it's a lifestyle. We live it."

Instagram: @Stance_God
                      My 93' EG Sedan Build ( Daily )
                      My FC3S RX-7 Build

Comment

its been a period where i just enjoyed the car, until i busted my oil pan, and continued driving,(because my oil warning light is always on) and the engine ceased....
                        and got a another engine m102 2.3l which looks the same as 2.0 with a benefit od 13hp more ,jeeeeej

also got 3,75 lips for RH's for 10in rears

i am thinking of moving 9,5in to the front with 205/40r17 tires , in that dilemma the problem is not the tyre but the wheels, considering that 8,5 which i am running in the front ,are almost touching the shock absorber and fenders are pulled a LOT,ad for now sits almost flush with fenders

and the weener on the AC didn't work out, its hard to bend it without the molds had to redo it
                        in vinil the same as the center console

current build

Comment

holy crap that front lip.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                          I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Brutalan build samo naprijed.

Comment

hello everyone, i kind off forgot to post some updates of my build,so here there are:

a friend of mine was cleaning his garage, and found this, and i got !!

it is a vovlo 850 (GLT ????) lower part of the bumper,which i wanted to merge (weld) to my bumper

some measuring

then started cutting the Benz bumper

ta daaaaa

cutting and reshaping the volvo lip to fit with the Benz's

some more fine cutting

aaaand

in next couple day i should start welding them toogether

stay tuned

current build

Comment

Now Tháts smart!
                                Looking forward to the results!
                                Lucas
                                Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                                Originally posted by LCG
                                High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Working...
                                X