Wow nice.
      Thanks dad. Ur the best

Comment

Sell me your seats please!!!
        Instagram: @lucas_schaller

Comment

Originally posted by R@36 View Post
          Sell me your seats please!!!
          Nooooooo lol. These are pretty cheap new!. If i had to do it again id honestly get Corbeau A4's. The sparcos are really nice, but i think theyd be better for someone with a wider frame lol. I have a decent amount of wiggle room when im in the seats. Theyre still awesome though!

Comment

I'm liking where this is going, Sub'd!

Comment

Originally posted by Scape-Zs View Post
              I'm liking where this is going, Sub'd!
              Thanks! Ill have more updates after this weekend. It will probably slow down a little bit because its pretty much winter.

Comment

Originally posted by bdesmarteauej205 View Post
                Nooooooo lol. These are pretty cheap new!. If i had to do it again id honestly get Corbeau A4's. The sparcos are really nice, but i think theyd be better for someone with a wider frame lol. I have a decent amount of wiggle room when im in the seats. Theyre still awesome though!
                I knowwww I have been looking at buying a pair for a bit, I was looking at the A4 seats too making it hard to decide!
                Instagram: @lucas_schaller

Comment

Originally posted by R@36 View Post
                  I knowwww I have been looking at buying a pair for a bit, I was looking at the A4 seats too making it hard to decide!
                  Ive sat in A4's before and i have to say im a big fan.

Comment

this is rad, sub'd

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
                    Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

Duuuuude im sorry I kinda copied your thread tittle, had I seen this first I wouldn't have put Sketchy in my title as well lol good luck on your build though!

Comment

Originally posted by sketchy_sentra View Post
                        Duuuuude im sorry I kinda copied your thread tittle, had I seen this first I wouldn't have put Sketchy in my title as well lol good luck on your build though!
                        Haha its all good man, dont sweat it! Thank you! Good luck to you as well!

Comment

Alrighty, time for updates. ill start off by saying i sold the Weds. I decided that buying them wasnt a good idea and the money could be used for something else, So i took an L and sold them to my buddy. My Ortiz pod finally came in, and id say it was worth the wait, awesome quality!

I also started on replacing the control arms. Nothing to exciting. The inner balljoint was rusted into the subframe Making it a mother fucker to get it out.

Heres the pod in the car, also got a new shift knob.
                          Last edited by bdesmarteauej205; 03-06-2020, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I then decided to straight pipe my car. I remembered how my buddies old e36 sounded straight piped so i went for it, but my dumbass forgot that the midpipe was gutted from the P/O. When i first started the car i realized that i had fucked up lol. It was so loud i ***** driving the car. I ended up getting an ebay special super sprint replica to tide me over for now.

My next purchase was a stud conversion kit. Because wheel bolts just plain suck.

I got BC's too I just put them on last night, so they arent quite adjusted yet, ill post a photo when i get the car to the height i want.

Comment

Nice work! This is everything I want to do to my e36 m3, so I will definitely be following.

Comment

Sorry for the crappy phone photos, but i tried to polish this turd with some claybar and wax. Really need some buffing done on it

I tried to lower the fronts more, but the barrel was grinding against the collars on the coils. so i just raised it back up. Theres like maybe 2mm between the wheel and coilover lol. Now time to save up to buy stuff after winter!

The new front pads dust soooo much. idk why, but the wheels are rattle canned so i dont really care.

Comment

Working...
                                X