No announcement yet.

Saving a 1993 FD...400+whp, widebody, shaved bay, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally trying to get back into photography, so went and took some pics of my car

Comment

those tail lights are pretty sweet - Good build dude, in to see where you take this especially since I enjoy the fact that you have 'spares' for what seems like everything.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Perfect thread. In for more.

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

Love it! I want more if this. And I want it NOW

Comment

Since no one has asked yet, what the hell is that cam out of that you're using as a hood prop?

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

Great build, love those tails.
              Personal:
              My IG: https://instagram.com/elleongs/
              My Track GS300 Build: [/B] http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=72763
              Business:
              507GARAGE Site: https://www.507garage.com
              507GARAGE IG: My IG: https://instagram.com/507_garage
              507GARAGE Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/507GARAGE

Comment

Loving this so far. IMO I'd be perfectly happy seeing this stay stock-bodied too Polished Works, white body, and a ducktail and diffuser? Perfect.

Those rear tail lights nicely modernize it without being overdone.
                Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgen View Post
                  Perfect thread. In for more.
                  Originally posted by pl43 View Post
                  Love it! I want more if this. And I want it NOW
                  Thanks!

Originally posted by DeltaAlpha9 View Post
                  Since no one has asked yet, what the hell is that cam out of that you're using as a hood prop?
                  Lol it's two 4g63 cams welded together by a friend of mine

Originally posted by ELLeon View Post
                  Great build, love those tails.
                  Thank you

Originally posted by Aitch View Post
                  Loving this so far. IMO I'd be perfectly happy seeing this stay stock-bodied too Polished Works, white body, and a ducktail and diffuser? Perfect.

Those rear tail lights nicely modernize it without being overdone.
                  Yeah I keep going back and forth on the widebody. I love the look of widebody, but I am really happy with how the car looks right now with the fitment and stance. I think I may go with a wider tire setup with some slightly modified fenders, but not widebody for the time being

Comment

Looks great. Those tails look really cool.

I really hope you keep the rotary engine in it.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

I think it looks awesome as is! A proper paint job would be best but looks great for being in project mode. I love those gauges! What is that loom you used? Where'd you get it? I used something similar for my FC but yours looks like it's heavier duty

Comment

this is everything I like in a build thread. good job.

Comment

Somehow it is very satisfying to see people tackling down other peoples' misery. And you did just fine sir. It came out great!
                          Lucas
                          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                          Originally posted by LCG
                          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

good job bringing this beast back to the road! also the gauges and tails really do look awesome
                            Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                              Looks great. Those tails look really cool.

I really hope you keep the rotary engine in it.
                              As of now I am leaning towards the ls1. It works out better for my current situation, aka my wife and I are trying to have a child and I don't want to do extensive work to it for the first year or so after it is born. With the rotary I know I will want to change the setup or some other thing. LS1 I will throw in, make 420whp and call it a day. Focus on easy stuff like body work and interior after that. Powertrain is the one hurdle I want taken care of before having a kid, but every time my car is done I try to fix it asap because I want to get back to driving it. Won't be able to spend all of my time working on it when I need to spend time with my child instead. Phew, long explanation lol

Originally posted by Zach Thomas View Post
                              I think it looks awesome as is! A proper paint job would be best but looks great for being in project mode. I love those gauges! What is that loom you used? Where'd you get it? I used something similar for my FC but yours looks like it's heavier duty
                              Oh it is definitely still in project mode, everything I did was just enough to get it running before winter hit here in Minot. I plan to take it all back apart this winter to finish the interior, redo the wiring for the ls1, and at least get the body smoothed out and ready for a paint job sometime. Oh, and the ls1 swap

Comment

Originally posted by anti.engineered View Post
                                this is everything I like in a build thread. good job.
                                Thank ya

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                                Somehow it is very satisfying to see people tackling down other peoples' misery. And you did just fine sir. It came out great!
                                Haha it sucks at times, but I did the same thing with my dsm, just not to this extent. This was the first car I had ever rewired so I spent a lot of time researching everything. Still have a lot to finish as well

Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
                                good job bringing this beast back to the road! also the gauges and tails really do look awesome
                                Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X