Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by E280Benz View Post
    Car looks good!
    I'm super motivated right now to do some work to my W210. Maybe I should fit my coilovers soon. They're laying in my garage for almost 3 months now.
    do it and make a build thread out of it!

Comment

Car looks good!
      I'm super motivated right now to do some work to my W210. Maybe I should fit my coilovers soon. They're laying in my garage for almost 3 months now.
      Thanks a lot man! Sorry I didn't saw your message earlier...

Yesss, as Mehowski said you HAVE to do something with your 210 haha!

I'll defo be subscribing to it's thread man!
      '86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Follow me on IG : @mrlaef

Comment

• Ok, this thread has been kinda abandoned these past few months, time to do something haha

Ordered some fresh rubber for the Borbets cause I couldn't stand any longer seeing the Benzo on hubcaps, the tires should be on by the end of the week.

Updates SOON !
        '86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Comment

• Originally posted by Laef View Post
          Ok, this thread has been kinda abandoned these past few months, time to do something haha....

...Updates SOON !

Bwhahahaha! That's what I've been telling everyone here for years. No one is buying it anymore because of me
          Lucas
          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
          Originally posted by LCG
          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
            Bwhahahaha! That's what I've been telling everyone here for years. No one is buying it anymore because of me
            Haha yeah I think we used this argument a lot didn't we?

Well, as promised:

As you can see I clearly screwed up on my tire size choice, it looks too big on the rear and too narrow up front...

On the bright side, it raised up the rear a little and I'm not going to fuck up my exhaust more than it is AND she's back on her wheels haha...

Let me know what you think!
            '86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Comment

• I actually think that came out wicked man, it's got a very slight hint of hot-rod to it whilst still looking fairly level with very little rake

Comment

• I can dig it even with the sizes being off slightly.

Comment

• I would opt for a slightly meatier wheel up front to match the rears better
                  But I must admit that it doesn't look too much off though...
                  Lucas
                  Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                  Originally posted by LCG

Comment

• Looking not so bad, i like the tyres sizes!

Awesome Benz man!

Comment

• Thanks for the comforting words guys!

Well, I did the opposite haha, I couldn't resist ordering NEW new tires for the rear haha... It's rubbing too much on the sidewall and I'm concerned by the tire blowing while driving

The same as the previous size I had (225/45/17) It was perfect with the little stretch !
                      I think I'll keep the front in 205/40/17 since the tires aren't rubbing anymore when I turn.

Turns out to be a great size for fitment but I recon having a little more rubber on a wheel is way more comfy, oh well

They should be mounted by Monday/Tuesday, and then I'll post an update !

EDIT: Some of you may already have been seeing this but it was funny, I used the Benzo to tow the Bimmer yesterday haha

Last edited by Laef; 01-07-2017, 04:35 PM.
                      '86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Comment

• Dude, your boat makes me want a W126. I'm in Benz fever right now haha.

Comment

• Hi Mr Laef have been following this thread for a while down from Spain. I reaaly like your Stance and just think this is the nicest w126 I´ve seen so far. Fall in love with the V8 sound when I played the video you shared, reminds me of a good friend e50 AMG beast. Keep sharing lots of nice pics of this beauty. Ben.

Comment

Dude, your boat makes me want a W126. I'm in Benz fever right now haha.
                            Haha thanks man, and all I can say is do it !
                            We never have enough vintage Benz's

Originally posted by Villamarin View Post
                            Hi Mr Laef have been following this thread for a while down from Spain. I reaaly like your Stance and just think this is the nicest w126 I´ve seen so far. Fall in love with the V8 sound when I played the video you shared, reminds me of a good friend e50 AMG beast. Keep sharing lots of nice pics of this beauty. Ben.
                            Well, thanks a lot sir, and that's the nicest words someone ever said about this car!

Unfortunately as some of you may know, the Benz is kinda dead now...
                            Happened last week, I'm just sick about it, news soon I hope
                            '86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Comment

• I love this car so much, I really need a w126 in my life. I think I need to move to Europe already.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                              I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                                . I think I need to move to Europe already.
                                Then you would not be able to get back in and climb over that wall 27Juan
                                Lucas
                                Originally posted by LCG

Comment

Working...
                                X